👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

Name a better duo…..

090B3581-F521-45EB-8B72-CEC24A7FFDB1.jpeg

C0A7F4CA-2919-4C18-A1E3-491205BB06D7.jpeg

You CANT! I can’t wait to see my friends this fall 🤗

The REAL IS BACK!

KONY & his lil white servant!

BMF & Tariq

Nobody wanna watch Tommy or the Kanan joint.

It’s clear where the star power is.

As much as it pains me to say this......you right. :smh:

Now I'm only a couple of episodes into Raising Kanan but I don't think it will hit the same as Book II did either.

These other spinoffs are lacking the ******* and the #BecausePower shenanigans that Tariq, Monet and Zeke brought.

I mean this thread barely moves after a new Force episode. :lol::smh:

Seeing Teflon Tommy™ and his Latina sidekick take down established drug organizations every weeks isn't compelling TV.

Liliana doesn't know JP is gay yet :lol: When Tommy gonna tell JP about his son?

The show is basically centered around family drama and yall confused about the Kate angle? Uncle Tommy back and Grandma Kate on the way.

Jernard goofy *** really about to start a war when all he had to do was follow the Jewish people. Claudia could get money in the shadows but wanna put herself on the radar over ego.

Dude has stage one cancer and they caught it early, and they're going to act like he's on his death bed :stoneface:

The only person who's ever gotten a haircut in that barbershop is his brother. :smh:

That math quiz **** was dumb as hell.

Brother isn't low key at all. Lambo SUV's? Not obvious.

Gloria dying was big obvious.

I don't get the love for Book 2. I thought Kanan was better

Book 2 has a strong supporting cast. The roster is just deeper.

Force is just Tommy…everyone else? Mid. Also I don’t really like this calm, calculated Tommy.

I wanna see reckless hothead Tommy.

Book 2 surprised me with how funny and entertaining it is

Like if Force was the next show after the original series I am sure I would have given up on it. Especially since this thread would be relatively dead

But Book 2 is low-key hilarious. It and I look forward to the jokes in here afterward.

Power is a character-driven show, the plot is secondary.

It really is like the WWE. Book 2 has the most entertaining characters. How incompetent nearly everyone is really adding to the humor

Kanan has the best story/writing, and their characters are decent.

Force has Tommy and not much else.

Back
Top Bottom