POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

vlcsnap-2022-03-13-06h49m13s693.png

vlcsnap-2022-03-13-06h50m06s807.png
Gordon Gartrell jawn

Damn, and I'm supposed to be the old washed dude in the music section :lol:

I knew the time he appeared on screen. I thought 50 was looking out after he had the Covid issues.

the jeremih convo is hilarious because i knew it was him, but i was just happy to see him since catching covid almost took him out. but the funniest part of this convo is, anyone else remember when jeremih was sending his homeboy as a "stunt double" to perform as him during his tour with "partynextdoor" & he finally got caught, lmaoooooo?

Now that ive seen before and after pics, i vaguely remember dude being clean cut and dat dude on the show didn’t remind me or him at all. But i never stared at him to begin with so i wouldn’t know him if he told me his name to my face

I always kind of remembered how he looked cause when I first saw him I was like why Mario Chalmers singing.

He also from Chicago too, not sure if that was known. Him and 50 do seem to have a solid relationship tho.

The doctor needs to get her Walter White on. I guess Breaking Bad doesn't exist in the Power Universe, or she would know about getting Gale'd.

Why didn't Tommy go so it would look like a double date?

Good to see Reggie working

She's ******* for a story? How Power.

Of course they had Freddie Gibbs looking goofy.

Back
Top Bottom