POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Mad Monet straight ruthless to Diana.
“This is a private family meeting, little girl.” I’m like damnnnnn it’s like that now?!?

I’m more upset that Stone Cold Tejada not gonna be gettin b****ed out by Cane anymore. This saddens me because it’s was hilarious.

Tate still is one of the best characters on this series! Fam really told Tariq that he would send him his IG, hit the link, and donate a little somethin, somethin to his campaign. :lol: Told him to send 5 bands Bitcoin to his private account. Straight ruthless!

And I see Tariq ol water head congested *** got his own car now…no more Instant Transmission around New York. Mans gonna have to meet up with the Head boss of the operation in under 5 mins in NYC traffic!?! :sick: But you know why….#BecausePower

RIP to Maga Whittman, I smelled a setup from the start but Monet cold blooded for sayin “tell that ***** Carrie I said wuddup!” SHEESH!!

Also, is everyone a CI now and ends up dead under Blanca?! How can anyone put their lives in her hands?! Wtf?!

All I can chalk up to is #BecausePower

“Send that bread my *****”

“Say less”

“Tell that ***** Carrie I said what up”

Lauren don’t have no wifi or food but keeping her appearance up?

Why y’all doing meetups in overly flashy designer?

I’m not the smartest person but that was a center of the back shot Dru hit dude with. Into the spine and I’m sure he didn’t get medical attention immediately so how’s he still alive but Ghost died? #BecausePower

Just realized they getting Wee Bray on guns and working with the Tejadas since pics were taken during that whole thing.

Now Waterhead thinking about the trust again and why he was even selling drugs in the first place. Hell as much as he’s moved, I’m sure he’s made what the trust is valued at.

Diana saying Mary was the cancer of the family when it’s really been Waterhead from the start. If he never was at Stansfield or met Zeke, who knows how many people would still be alive

Re-watching power from the beginning, and the tone & feel of the series is night and day, from where it is now. Season 2 & 3, really looked like they were headed for a more critical acclaim type show. Somewhere along the line, they decided to turn it into a cheesy soap opera.

This season of Power 2023 specifically, is even markedly different from the first season of The Tariq series. It has really devolved into the most corny **** you can imagine.

Wow man. Just wow
Maaaaan don’t get me started :lol: Ultimate pump fake

Monet…

EE6084AF-0E06-4D31-BA76-21A891035F5D.gif

Rewatching OG Power. Kanan was ruthless.I’m wondering if the next season is when he starts to jump out the window. Apparently Breeze is confirmed too.

Zeke mural looking an old school No Limit album cover. :lol:

The demonstration in the Da weekly Canonical Studies course reaffirms that Tariq had absolutely no reason to be selling drugs. :smh:

Speaking of Tariq he went from speaking Italian last episode to pulling up in a Porsche outta nowhere when he's been Instant Transmissioning everywhere for the last 6 years.

SCT guilt tripping Diana into continuing to move weight for him by telling her he paid for her prestigious Stansfield education, which he also couldn't afford to buy her books for.

Of course Save's dumb DA yambs leave her burner phone with Lauren's number on it unattended and he sees IT.

Drew a horny demon. :lol::smh:

Done went through grindr now he trying to get with his "play cousin" 0]

All these adults strong arming Tariq is sad man from the Tejadas to Councilman Tate to Wee Bray's uncle to Councilman Tate again. :smh:

Saxe's DA yambs got Lauren in witsec eating spam. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cane calling SCT "Lorenzo". :rofl:

Surprise, surprise Blanca got another CI going about business as usual.

SCT gonna get his Christmas cancelled by Monet for sure.

So Tariq and dem gonna take their drug dealing escapades international next episode?

Da **** the doing in Italy?

What happened to big bad Lorenzo when he was in jail running things. He had people in and out working for him but since he became Cane’s *****, he’s a nobody with

Tariq so privileged he doesn't even think about it :lol:

giphy.gif

Ghost had him and the fam living in a penthouse with elevator access, but this water head demon needs to sells drug because Ghost never provided for him or some bull****.

And Tasha with her melon head was co-signing this nonsense.

What happened to big bad Lorenzo when he was in jail running things. He had people in and out working for him but since he became Cane’s *****, he’s a nobody with

SCT midas whale stayed in jail where he had actual stroke.

Been straight ***** made since he got out.

Had the family struggling to get by with no muscle, no connects or weight of any kind.

Leaving all of them broke lounging around the house in high end, expensive fashion.

SCT midas whale stayed in jail where he had actual stroke.

Been straight ***** made since he got out.

Had the family struggling to get by with no muscle, no connects or weight of any kind.

Leaving all of them broke lounging around the house in high end, expensive fashion.
Like I know I’m not tripping when we first saw him he had the custom cell and had that prison looking like his kingdom.

Mans bragging about getting his daughter in school but can’t even get the books as well but yet you the head of the family? **** outta here b

God damn, MJB trash at acting. That mural scene was atrocious.

Hitting folks with a Diana pump fake just for Dru to continue his cheeks rampage is truly WICKED work by that writing room.

Why does Brayden all of a sudden act like his brother around minorities. Scene with Lorenzo was so cringe.

I originally thought that was Wee Bray that came through spinning the block.

Also thought Dru was finna walk down on buddy.

Dru and his play cousin looked straight up ridiculous in the Moncler and Burberry bubbles.

Back
Top Bottom