POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Cane spent every episode so far talking bout how soft and lame Brayden is but didn’t hesitate to send yo by himself on a gun deal that everybody life depends on :lol: :smh:

Guess it was too difficult letting the “play cousin” handle all that since he knows the buyers and put the play together…But then they come thru to save the day in the end anyway :smh:

Ray ray popped the wrong kid

Ghost would still be alive and possibly with the love of his life

Kannan would be walking around still and maybe with Tommy canceling Christmas in Chicago

Zeke would be going to the NBA

Ghost telling Tasha (his wife whom he was still married to) to have some sympathy for him because he lost the love of his life Angela (his mistress whom he was cheating on Tasha with) was one of best moments in TV history. :rofl:
Ghost's disrespect of Tasha in the later seasons should have gotten Omari an Emmy

When mans told Tasha she was a half-smart chicken-head that he should have left in the hood, at their dead daughter's grave, I fell out of my damn chair

Lace front Ghost was a ****ing menace

Last edited:
I would be all in for a “Power: What If?” series and a Tate spinoff. Need to see Tate gunned nah for the Governor’s Mansion and/or White House :lol: :pimp:

82697D5F-334C-435D-8B89-80E0C4EEFE5D.gif

Ghost's disrespect of Tasha in the later seasons should have gotten Omari an Emmy

When mans told Tasha she was a half-smart chicken-head that he should have left in the hood, at their dead daughter's grave, I fell out of my damn chair

Lace front Ghost was a ****ing menace
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Courtney and Co just went for it after the Milan saga

As crazy as some of this ish be in tv shows, it legit sometimes happens in real life. We just see it so we don't believe it's possible. Stupid/crazy/wild **** happens daily B!

Back
Top Bottom