POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

1682385095024.png

1682385114684.png

The last 2 eps of the crew has it podcast has been pretty good. Never gave it a chance before but i listened today. Last weeks ep they had the prop dude and Tejada 316 they made sense of some of the dumb **** we see 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️, and this week they have RSJ, interesting to find out he originally auditioned for to be Ghost in the og series, and was also supposed to be the dude Obi in this series(Nomas body guard) but he had covid originally

Just caught up on last 3 episodes, show keeps getting worse but the comments in here keep
Me going 😂

This show is basically fast n furious level of delusional

You got college freshman who’s family has been investigated his whole childhood, is out in Italy with a random billionaire stealing some recording for his mercenary plug with a bad African accent?

Then you got a shootout at a funeral with the 2 goody dea agents and they gonna pretend like nothing happened

Tariq better be fast 11, the legacy continues

Also how much money is in that Ghost estste

Tariq is 20, has a lambo truck, plugged in with a billionaire, and works for top firm on wall street whose company major deals/decisions are on the backs of 20 year old Interns

Tariq already more caked up than that estate is worth lol

The last 2 eps of the crew has it podcast has been pretty good. Never gave it a chance before but i listened today. Last weeks ep they had the prop dude and Tejada 316 they made sense of some of the dumb **** we see 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️, and this week they have RSJ, interesting to find out he originally auditioned for to be Ghost in the og series, and was also supposed to be the dude Obi in this series(Nomas body guard) but he had covid originally

Who is RSJ?

Twin Bed Tariq with another whip addict4sneakers addict4sneakers
Tariq is 20, has a lambo truck

So, I think the whole situation is misunderstood. He copped the Porsche with is well north of $150K.

As for the Lambo truck, he claimed to rented it "to do something different" and that is when she replied "You been on some Bond **** since Italy." Surprisingly, you can rent a Lambo Urus for ~$2K per day so that should be light work for him given he already has a foreign and wears $2500 jackets to make a drop. I only know this because a month or so back I was traveling Dallas and needed to rent a car. There was a surprising amount of Lambo Trucks available (I obviously didn't rent it but was curious of the price and it was like $2K).

The most unrealistic part is actually that the higher end vehicles like that on sites like Turo require you to be at least 30 years old to rent. The whole scene was just goofy and I honestly don't get why he didn't just take the Porsche unless it was to avoid GPS tracking but that would make too much sense for Power :lol:

Y'all hit the head on everything from last week but I am looking forward to this weekend's shenanigans

It literally gets more ridiculous every week.

Damn and YALL thought the Russians wasn’t about that action. They came with the heat to start the episode

Play cousin sticking his out to Monet. It was all good till she tied that loose end off doe. Speaking of which, Dru might be the most stone cold killer on the show. He really just kills people with no hesitation or questions asked

I was proud of Wee Bray for getting them Omarosa yambs on the reg until it was revealed it was due to the Ponzi scheme. I feel like no relationship on this starts in good faith :lol:

Taylor Swift :lol: :smh:

The communication on this show is INSANE. The way Monet talks to people. Constantly sneak dissing in canonical studies. All the phone calls are so harsh. Texts are all curt. Damn, y’all can’t be cordial with friends, family and colleagues? :lol:

Monet educating Dru on how to hold a man down was comical but unnecessary

Life is funny as hell, man. Office Hours Umar really got up on stage and did a Def Poetry Jam recital at a got damb candy shop, got sonned by Diana then got in his feels and fired her….only to get exposed as equestrian Trevor Nelson from Silver Spring, MD and extorted :wow: :wow:

I love how everyone figures out everything so quickly whether it is a crime or life backstory :lol:

Cane really paid for ole girls tuition :wow: :smh:

Bro really bought a DEA badge, jacket and hat off an agent outside the court #BecausePower, man :smh:

trevor
F5103613-571F-4B99-9E59-403669BF9061.png

Effie broke and trapping is wild.

Drew caught a body in the middle of the day in apartment with no silencer. I bet the police don’t even look for him.

Tariq killed a rich kid the first episode and yet he’s still running around unscathed

Back
Top Bottom