POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Let me catch myself this morning before I say something stupid.

Coming in here with that unfunny mess

Last edited:
We been told you what it was :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

You’ve finally come to the realization that this show is putrid

Huh? I been saying this show been terrible forever. You clearly aren’t in, on the inside joke

:lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️

Everybody in this thread understands that this show is horrible at this point :lol:. I’m not sure what you’re doing here my guy!

Huh? I been saying this show been terrible forever. You clearly aren’t in, on the inside joke

:lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️

Everybody in this thread understands that this show is horrible at this point :lol:. I’m not sure what you’re doing here my guy!

You saying Riq is a good actor is not an inside joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meech and Mekai Curtis have lapped him. I just hope his roles in the Power Verse don’t type cast him. It’s getting ridiculous at this point.

What roles do y’all foresee Rainey getting after this?

Finally caught up on the latest *******.

"If I'm a monster it's because I was made into one."

a5f3be9c-a3bc-471c-b087-11e9dacf1ae6-gif.2736731

Wee Bray figuring out the Ponzi scheme going on for years at Weston Holdings in like a day. :lol: :smh:

Effie been slanging way longer than Tariq and can't eem buy ramen let alone paying for tuition.

Meanwhile that water head demon copping and/or renting two luxury whips in like a week.

Dru is a demon man; he staying copping bodies this season. Both types in this episode. 0]

Salim like an old school NTer creating a fake persona for himself. :lol:

Faxe had Lauren hostage in WITSEC for months, kidnapped her parents too but seemingly didn't bother to monitor her calls how much Tariq and her been playing phone tag this episode.

Faxe and Blanca say they have a RICO case they can build on for Tariq and Tejadas then turn around and arrest only Diana for slangin a smidgen of dope from the candy shop.

Monet has ascended to the Super Saiyan god level of Power mothers.

Ghost SCT better be byke soon.

Finally caught up on the latest ****ery.

"If I'm a monster it's because I was made into one."

a5f3be9c-a3bc-471c-b087-11e9dacf1ae6-gif.2736731

Wee Bray figuring out the Ponzi scheme going on for years at Weston Holdings in like a day. :lol: :smh:

Effie been slanging way longer than Tariq and can't eem buy ramen let alone paying for tuition.

Meanwhile that water head demon copping and/or renting two luxury whips in like a week.

Dru is a demon man; he staying copping bodies this season. Both types in this episode. 0]

Salim like an old school NTer creating a fake persona for himself. :lol:

Faxe had Lauren hostage in WITSEC for months, kidnapped her parents too but seemingly didn't bother to monitor her calls how much Tariq and her been playing phone tag this episode.

Faxe and Blanca say they have a RICO case they can build on for Tariq and Tejadas then turn around and arrest only Diana for slangin a smidgen of dope from the candy shop.

Monet has ascended to the Super Saiyan god level of Power mothers.

Ghost SCT better be byke soon.

They only arrested Diana because they want her to snitch

Not only did they make them fast n furious level hitmen, they now introduced the Bernie Madoff ponzi scheme story as well, truly amazing!!

Tejadas and Tariq need to turn the Tejadas bar into a spirit halloween, this way they save their money and get all the DEA, cop, Janitor costumes they need

Last edited:
:lol: Caine a real one..Rizz unmatched

Jealous Dru :rofl::rofl::rofl: Bro gotta go man hes unhinged

Shake Shack to the Interrogation room is crazy :pimp:

RICO like YSL? :smh::smh::lol::lol: (Fif had that added forsure)

Riq got a new whip every ep

Kane x Riq banter :rofl:

RSJ :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Rashad :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Monet threatening to slap Diana :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lauren with the dagger :pimp::pimp::pimp::wow::wow::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Saxe outta there :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

This episodeIjustdon’t understand Not Redman’s logic. Saxe needs to die so Not Redman decides a murder/suicide is the best course of action. How’d he think the police would react to this?

Back
Top Bottom