POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Frontrunner for Simp of the Year: Lorenzo "Cane" Tejada Jr.

vlcsnap-2023-05-19-07h55m40s242.png

While folks wait for the season finale to air, I've been seeing a-lot of “What Ifs” for Ghost’s return in the event Starz brought Omari back example, somehow he goes into hiding like Kanan and comes back to help Tariq with the War or Playing his father in raising Kanan setting up A Ghost x Tommy prequel. Obviously the demand is there, I think fif can make it happen (esp after that “Mother” movie with Jlo 💀) but it has to make sense or at least..#BecausePower sense.

How would yall bring him back?

I’ve been saying this for awhile that he will/should come back. After watching episode 9 I can see it happening but hard to say when since I haven’t seen 10 yet(waiting for it to air).
Tariq is going to need all the help he can get, and before it gets all bad that’s when tracksuit ghost come back to save his family. Then ask Tariq what’s wrong? Look like you seen a “Ghost”.

While folks wait for the season finale to air, I've been seeing a-lot of “What Ifs” for Ghost’s return in the event Starz brought Omari back example, somehow he goes into hiding like Kanan and comes back to help Tariq with the War or Playing his father in raising Kanan setting up A Ghost x Tommy prequel. Obviously the demand is there, I think fif can make it happen (esp after that “Mother” movie with Jlo 💀) but it has to make sense or at least..#BecausePower sense.

How would yall bring him back?

Ghost is Iggy on the Grizzlies, them young boys dont want or need that. They gon blow it up on they own. Its happening tho 😢

Tariq pussssssssssssss ahh tried to steal off on Cane :lol: :lol:

Davis saved his butt from getting completely dog walked :lol: :lol: :rofl:

How many different story lines were there that episode?

The Ponzi scheme and murder
Effie not snitching
Tejada family beef
Power reunion
Saxe and his letters (who was sending them)
2 bit

This show stupid. HOW could Uncle Lukas implicate Braden and Tariq when a) Tariq is an intern and b) Braden just got hire months ago

They have nothing to do with the Westinghouse RICO

A BILLIONAIRE put all his trust into an intern??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris Partlow ain’t been that sloppy since he spit on Michael’s abusive father, smh

All those cameras in NY… broad daylight…. let’s see if Brayden beats this…..

Last edited:
2Bit jus instant transmission from the “characters from the forgotten archives” I was like wtf he doin here?!? :lol:

Why Mad Monet be bullying Diana like they on some high school ish. Surprised Diana hasn’t pulled the choppa out on her.

Dru & Cane wearin gas masks after sealing up & killing the ppl in Evelyn’s lil corner restaurant on a busy *** street :stoneface:

Cane jus pretends to be a lawyer to talk to Effie & no one ask for his credentials….yeahhh ok :stoneface: :lol: Plus got the nerve to call Tariq a simp but playin dress up to see the girl and gets rejected! Big YIKES!!

Then Tariq got the nerve to say he ain’t his father but he dawning the all black Nike Fit to take care of Uncle Lucas :lol:

Got bored on a Saturday and tracked down episode 10
😫😮‍💨😢 man all I can say is WOW!
I plan to rewatch it when it airs next week I wonder if they’ll extend the episode there’s no way it ends this way.

We all know it’s been talks/rumors about Ghost but this is almost the perfect set up.

Back
Top Bottom