POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The only slight hope for Force is now that they officially connected that world with regular Power, maybe they can have all the NYC folks come around to turn that show up with their usual shenanigans :lol: :pimp: …But if it’s still the same bs in Chicago from last time then yea it sucks

If they dont have nothing written yet it may never comeback. I think this strike gona last alot longer than ppl think. Say it goes for 6+ months, any show that doesn't have scripts already written will be Garbage because of the turn around to write a series and then still have to film. Everything on tv will be 'reality' and game shows because they can get those back in production asap with minimal writing needed.

If they dont have nothing written yet it may never comeback. I think this strike gona last alot longer than ppl think. Say it goes for 6+ months, any show that doesn't have scripts already written will be Garbage because of the turn around to write a series and then still have to film. Everything on tv will be 'reality' and game shows because they can get those back in production asap with minimal writing needed.

I keep forgetting about the strike. When you say 6+ months, when did it start? I feel like summers then things get cracking again throughout September. Recency bias has me thinking that as long as get these Power Book II (season) and Succession (series) finales that I am good for awhile :lol:

I keep forgetting about the strike. When you say 6+ months, when did it start? I feel like summers then things get cracking again throughout September. Recency bias has me thinking that as long as get these Power Book II (season) and Succession (series) finales that I am good for awhile :lol:
I believe it started only earlier this month? However, it's hard to see the strike going past Sept as I'm sure folks are anxious to get their fall shows out and extending past Sept would really hurt many peeps.

Cane my dog but “you left shorty in pieces” straight simp behavior:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was about to dish rag Tariq. Davis saved that boy

Tariq is the definition of a shooter because boy know he ain’t got hands :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the worst fight scene i've ever seen. Did he wind up and cock his arm back? Sons eyes widened before he even threw the punch. Did they try to beat each other with a manilla envelope? Then it wasn't even a fight, no punches connected, just a series of what they think are some cool *** pushes. Son puts his hand up after each push like he did that ****.

That's the worst fight scene i've ever seen. Did he wind up and cock his arm back? Sons eyes widened before he even threw the punch. Did they try to beat each other with a manilla envelope? Then it wasn't even a fight, no punches connected, just a series of what they think are some cool *** pushes. Son puts his hand up after each push like he did that ****.

You really analyzed a fight scene from Power….. really

Sure, took no effort. Who cares?

Thread is almost 10 years old, don't get the point of acting brand new now.

Last edited:
Sure, took no effort. Who cares?

Thread is almost 10 years old, don't get the point of acting brand new now.

3euxk7.jpg

And exactly what mistake did Ghost make that Biscuthead is learning from?

Ghost was in the brink of being Lt. Governor of NEW YORK! These two idiots, Tasha & Tariq, deserve each other. Tasha doing drivebys with automatic weapons now.

I just don’t understand. That wasn’t even a #BecausePower episode. They just threw all sorrs of **** at the wall hoping something would stick.

Back
Top Bottom