POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Storm RN
rkelly-interview-underaged (1).gif

Salem storyline went nowhere this season :lol:
1685308694027.png

I honestly think it was only to set up the whole Trevor Nelson reveal for a “shocking moment” :lol: That was the only thing he was good for. This show really could be cut in half AT LEAST.

But I don’t want it to be. I need the added half of f’ery :evil:

Monet really outchea peddling this "protect my family" bull**** like how Tariq said "he had to sell drugs" :lol: :smh:

Monet been depending on a child to help her run her drug "empire" now all of a sudden she's a boss.

EYE see my Mecca and Noma got together, they both like practicing fatalities on subordinates.

Of course Blanca says there's something fishy about Wee Bray's uncle's suicide yet they don't have anything to prove it.

I assume the place where ole boy was staying had security cameras but she didn't bother to check.

Faxe still keeping Lauren from her family. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How Noma's henchman got his green card in like a week when that **** takes years? :rofl::smh:

Da Mustang gotta have dat invisibility cloak upgrade, how the **** they didn't peep Tommy on that busy street?

The 180 Tommy did from first wanting to end Tasha to then wanting to chill and smoke with her.

Tommy telling Tasha all his shenanigans from season 1 of Force. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wee Bray's mom overexaggerated reaction to Monet and Cane pulling up to their house. :lol:

The Westins have the same security that Stansfield does apparently.

How did Cane and Horny Dru pulled up on Lauren's parents so easily like that? Thought they were in WITSEC too?

How did Lauren get out of the safehouse so easily? She seems to come and go as she please.

Lauren really pulled up on 3 killers with a butter knife. :lol:

Faxe carrying on Saxe's legacy of getting hemmed up on their cases. :pimp:

Blanca dumbass taking another L

giphy.gif

Tasha with the drive by. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How in the actual **** are all these people coming and going as they please when they're supposed to be in WITSEC?

Between Monet continuing to be an unrelenting sociopath to the point her own children are setting up a hit on her and Tasha telling Tariq to double down and get deeper in the game these #PowerMothers are the most destructive force on Earth.

Dawg, they formed the Power version of the nWo to take down Tariq and Wee Bray. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also, wasn't Paz's son a little kid on OG Power?

Now he's a adult working for the Feds? EYE know #PowerTime is crazy but that was like only 3 years ago.

Why would Saxe send that flash drive to him? Did he have the foresight to know he would eventually work for the Feds?

Why not send it to Paz from the jump?

Also, wasn't Paz's son a little kid on OG Power?

Now he's a adult working for the Feds? EYE know #PowerTime is crazy but that was like only 3 years ago.

Why would Saxe send that flash drive to him? Did he have the foresight to know he would eventually work for the Feds?

Why not send it to Paz from the jump?

Naw he was big

This show is so unrealistic man…. The only investigation and charges that have been brought up are against EFFIE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cane, Dru, Riq, Brayden have like 10+ murders :lol: :lol:

These people go back to regular life like nothing happened. Monet and Cane robbed the Weston’s barefaced? You know them white folks would’ve called the cops…

This show terrible

Back
Top Bottom