POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Yeah Tasha is really the problem and has been since Season 1 Ep 1.. Your husband planned to go fully legit to stay out the way and provide for his family but you tell him he can only be "The biggest drug dealer in NYC". Now your son wants to take on the business and you continue to co-sign the foolishness knowing the cost. So I guess dude is going to drop out of school now since his trust is gone.

Wow. What a finale! Some of the observations I can remember.

“You can be a civilian or you can be a gangster. But you can’t be both, that’s how you get killed.” Tommy dropping knowledge on the Young Bol :smokin Still can’t believe he came back in that whip even though they thought he was dead in NY :lol:

Tate’s election night party looked weak AF :lol:

How the Monet and Cane just going to rob the Weston’s of paintings and family heirlooms :smh: :lol:

Davis is turning into an alcoholic savage. This dude Tariq was really talking about keeping it together when moments ago he was at Tommy’s house ready to pull out the stick on Tommy’s mom :smh

“When did Baby Rambo’s balls drop, huh” + showing off the watch :lol: Cane always got the best one-liners for Wee Bray. That’s the one thing the writers get right in a weekly basis

Lauren is in WitSec and demanding that her and Tariq meet in person? Okay. Anyway, I hate that she recanted her statement. Got played by Tariq. Again. Spineless. :smh

Diana posing as Monet with the red wig :rofl:

Tasha pulling up on Monet and Diana :wow: I am glad Diana still pinned it on Tariq. Originally was proud of Wee Bray for standing up to Riq but then that BAWB saved him after moments earlier saying he was out :smh:

The biggest W is that everyone except Wee Bray sees Riq for what he is (Wee Bray does but still rides with him because…idk why tbh) :lol:

Those two getting away from like six shooters is so #BecausePower then they had that CLA sounding like Riq’s, wait I mean 2Bit’s Porsche :smh:

One overarching theme from every conversation Tariq: “Im the only person who can help you in this situation?” He is so damn manipulative. He needs to be put in a body bag next season. Hopefully by Yaz #FullCircle

They were all assembled like the damn Avengers ready to take out Tariq. :lol:

vlcsnap-2023-05-26-09h30m14s614~2.png

Effie getting a visitor right after having a fight with an inmate is crazy. How Tariq, Cane, and Lauren all visit Effie while she was locked up ....like who gets that many visitors while locked up with each visitor being dirty AF with bodies.

No college campus scenes next season and let Ghost stay dead unless he comes back as a ghost and teach Riq how to use those hands.

Outside of my brother/sister-in-law no one that I know in real life watches this and they would be so confused as to how I watch it if they saw an episode or two :lol:

Pure comedy.

So monet dead or not ? Tasha doing the drive by lol

Riq and Brayden the new ghost and tommy

I think the jury is still out on Monet. I think the last we heard the doctor said she was touch and go. I have to imagine she will recover, be back next season and ready to go at Riq (and Tasha’s) neck.

Riq and Bray been the new Ghost and Tommy but now after the civilian/gangster comment, it’s certified. No reason for Riq to stay at Stansfield because his inheritance is gone and Brayden could just become a gangster because his family has no more juice.

When is election season in NY? Because of Tate’s campaign

Ohhhh good point! November like everywhere else. There would be no break at the time of elections. Thanksgiving is a few weeks after. That was a great catch :rofl: :rofl: They are big time drug dealers, though. It’s not a stretch to think they would skip class and not be up on their studies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom