POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

FBI chick got a hard on for Tommy. Obsessive vibes. She was like **** one of my men getting killed, where is Tommy :lol:

DMac a knucklehead.

Glad Claudia out the picture. She got an annoying face. Her mouth bothers me.
Yeah Claudia’s mouth has been bothering me this whole season, and her previous movies :lol:

As much as we bicker & complain about the #PowerUniverse, there is/used to be a show on BET now on Netflix called “The Family Business” and it’s absolutely terrible. The show has solid actors but the script writing and the acting itself is absolutely horrendous.

Oddly enough I just binge watched this joint and I'm waiting for season 5 now :lol:

I just started the series last week so im still on season 1, maybe episode 4 or 5. I wanna like the show but its tuff powering thru the crappy writing and fake gun sounds lmao. I thought power was bad but man this is next level cheap lol

knew Unique and Raq was gonna hook up

Burke getting clapped, saw it coming. She knew way too much. Gotta keep your mouth shut

I actually wasn’t expecting burke to go out yet but yea she knew too much. Ol man detective is turning hella fowl

They were giving too much background on her.

And how Marv get shot, but still move the boxes, because it went in and out? Did dude even go to the doctor?

Lou is annoying. He's going to still be whiny and weak this whole season?

They sort of had good timing with Puffy's adopted kid. I wonder how he feels about 50?

And Crown is supposed to be some sort of kingpin that the police didn't know about?

And the casting of Joey's brother is pretty bad.

Last edited:
That Burke situation ended too easy/clean. If no one else puts ANY of their mess together it's like none of it happened.

Reminds of of The Chi when those detectives who Ronnie was working with/investigating the gangs...just disappeared and the cop angle went away aside from Jake getting hemmed up and community policing

Back
Top Bottom