POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Like I said. Pulled up on a WANTED man (Tommy) told him they know he faked his death….. and let him walk

The fact that you aint arrested me yet means you aint got nothing?

Wait....what? :lol: :smh: >D

Chicago isnt a small city you can hide in, dude walking around making all kinds of moves in the open. Why isnt at the very least anyone from New York coming to check him?

When the FBI chick said there wasnt enough on the wire recording. :lol:

Like what kinda evidence is she looking for. At this point I think her plan to do it the dirty way was smart. He is clearly guilty of something just plant some drugs on him and be done with it.

Marvin is such a great character :lol:

My man went from Reggie to Marvin, he's good at picking roles.

Out of all the places they could have killed him, he did it out in the open dolo. :lol:

I still don't understand the LaVerne thing and how she turned into a dirty cop. The whole show seems like it's directing her to the straight and narrow path.

Kanan just taking over dudes operation :ohwell:

Marvin on a straight GTA mission, steals USPS truck, pulls up to a church, take out head mob boss and escapes from 2-3 other bodyguards all in the open during the day

Now the show is mixing up fashion/music timelines. In the club with Uniques Jefferey Domer like brother, they playing Nas Halftime (1994) and earlier Unique has on TB 3’s (88-89), i guess if it was the bc3 or wc3 could pass as first retro.

Small things like that bother me

I don't know what the time frame is for this show. I guess it's early 90's? I saw Kanan had on bordeauxs.

I want Lou to get killed off. He's adding nothing right now.

I hate when they do closeups where he's really trying to talk to his teeth. They could have easily had him talk normally and just used 50's current speech pattern as him having been shot at some point.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers I was thinking same thing. Like wait is that Das Efx

I thought it was a diss at first, but then Lou complimented them at the end.

I think the biggest thing was that the MTV Unplugged track they were rapping over.

It's weird they based it around real rappers.

It would have been cool if they did it on the Poetical Prophets for obvious reasons.

Marvin on a straight GTA mission, steals USPS truck, pulls up to a church, take out head mob boss and escapes from 2-3 other bodyguards all in the open during the day

Now the show is mixing up fashion/music timelines. In the club with Uniques Jefferey Domer like brother, they playing Nas Halftime (1994) and earlier Unique has on TB 3’s (88-89), i guess if it was the bc3 or wc3 could pass as first retro.

Small things like that bother me

I be paying attention to the vehicles and appliances too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Making sure I don’t see a 2002 Camry or 2004 Escalade on screen

Back
Top Bottom