POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Watched first 2 episodes yesterday and was surprised the show was actually pretty decent. I will continue to watch

show is really interesting.

Wifey chick is on point ever since i watched her in the Biggie movie Notorious..... them tiddiessssss :evil: :smokin :nthat:

Word, I want to slay her from the back while clowning that other chick from 3LW's lisp so badly :lol:

Show is definitely interesting so far. The driver is about to get his *** beat if he doesn't chill.

FBI chick is his weakness for sure, but I see her doing some shady stuff to let him get out of reach and not get caught. Like tell him not to go somewhere or to leave a place because her FBI boyfriend is on to him and watching or following him or something. 

The fact that wifey and mother in law know the deal and don't want to leave that lifestyle is crazy but probably all too real. 

Driver dude better be easy for sure
laugh.gif
 . When he finds out what goes on in those driving home sessions...

FBI chick is his weakness for sure, but I see her doing some shady stuff to let him get out of reach and not get caught. Like tell him not to go somewhere or to leave a place because her FBI boyfriend is on to him and watching or following him or something. 

The fact that wifey and mother in law know the deal and don't want to leave that lifestyle is crazy but probably all too real. 

Driver dude better be easy for sure :lol:  . When he finds out what goes on in those driving home sessions...

My wife said the same about that situation.

The show airs on Saturday night correct??  I saw the 1st episode from the link in this thread but missed the 2nd episode and don't see it online anywhere.  I want to make sure I catch the 3rd episode and try to watch the 2nd one if I can. 

Driver dude better be easy for sure :lol:  . When he finds out what goes on in those driving home sessions...

My wife said the same about that situation.

Always happens in situations like this tv show

The show airs on Saturday night correct??  I saw the 1st episode from the link in this thread but missed the 2nd episode and don't see it online anywhere.  I want to make sure I catch the 3rd episode and try to watch the 2nd one if I can. 

Yea, Saturday on Starz

yall think the fbi boyfriend is going to end up getting killed like the 1 black cop that was on too dexter?

i cant wait till ghost finds out white dude skimming from the spot
that otherdude who helps manage the club gonna end up snitchin watch

I don't think that is what he is doing. Think he is money laundering. The club has a lot of cash flow so they are trying to hide it the drug money in bank deposits.

I don't think that is what he is doing. Think he is money laundering. The club has a lot of cash flow so they are trying to hide it the drug money in bank deposits.
bruh
if they money laundering why would he TAKE money from the deposit bag that was earnings from the club
ol boy doing some shady ****

I thought he was taking money from the bad from the laundromat and adding it to the club bag.

But I wasn't really checking hard for what was going on there.

bruh
if they money laundering why would he TAKE money from the deposit bag that was earnings from the club
ol boy doing some shady ****

To combine both earnings and make one big deposit in the club's account. In episode 1, the white boy told the nightclub manager to just sign the deposit form, but he would make the deposit and write in the final amount. The manager didn't like the idea of faking the books, but white boy told him to shut up and mind his business.

This all took place in the office by the safe..remember?

Last edited:
Yea, he's washing the dirty drug money by combining it with the clean club money. Thought that was pretty obvious...

missed the 2nd episode last week so im not gonna read back

how you guys like this series so far? :nerd: i know its only 2 episodes :lol:

Last edited:
we know that
my point was i saw him take money out the bag i assumed he was stealing it

Maybe I need to watch again, I may have not have noticed it or just assumed it was part of the laundering scheme. Either way, I still don't trust him.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he was skimming guys... Why would you make a deposit smaller and put money in your pocket.....

we know that
my point was i saw him take money out the bag i assumed he was stealing it

Maybe I need to watch again, I may have not have noticed it or just assumed it was part of the laundering scheme. Either way, I still don't trust him.
yeah i dont trust his *** either

I'm pretty sure he was skimming guys... Why would you make a deposit smaller and put money in your pocket.....
thats what im sayin

Back
Top Bottom