POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I think at some point dre is going to be in position to kill kanan and jukebox is gonna save kanan by killing dre.

Yall think it's possible that the security dude is related to the Russian customers that ghost use to have (eventually killed) and they are figuring out that ghost killed their fam?

This season is picking up nicely now

Weebay.gif

Ghost needs to watch his front back and sides. Mad ppl coming after him

Pretty sure Sandoval will be gettin 86'd very soon ...maybe Sandoval will get rid of Jefe and try to take over the Jimenez cartel.

I think at some point dre is going to be in position to kill kanan and jukebox is gonna save kanan by killing dre.

Yall think it's possible that the security dude is related to the Russian customers that ghost use to have (eventually killed) and they are figuring out that ghost killed their fam?

This season is picking up nicely now
Daaaaaaaaaaamm son. That'd be wild

Do you guys think it would be repetitive if they played the Kanan is dead/killed angle again? I'd prefer for Kanan to stick around working in the shadows only to reappear to Ghost at the moment he kills Ghost or is finally killed by Ghost. I think Kanan revealed himself to Dre too early.

Last edited:
They can't do a Kanan limbo death again ...if they wanted to use that trick a 2nd time it would have to be a different character, probly ghost or tommy

You know white people....

:lol: I don't even be hugging my moms.

Three potential people that I can see getting killed this season. Knox, Sandoval, or Dre. Don't think they will kill Tariq.

You guys keep saying Russian security but he sounds like he is from New Zealand. Either that or its the worst Russian accent ever.

Got geeked when Ghost dropped that "together" line to Tommy.

Hope Dre stay loyal to Ghost. He has to look at the big picture Ghost has for him.

Last edited:
You know white people....

:lol: I don't even be hugging my moms.

Three potential people that I can see getting killed this season. Knox, Sandoval, or Dre. Don't think they will kill Tariq.

You guys keep saying Russian security but he sounds like he is from New Zealand. Either that or its the worst Russian accent ever.

Got geeked when Ghost dropped that "together" line to Tommy.

Hope Dre stay loyal to Ghost. He has to look at the big picture Ghost has for him.

Dre gon be the one to off Kanan. What I need is for Dre to make sure he lets Ghost know that dude aint dead and is back in town. It'll make it easier for them to conspire to off him. Interested to see how things play out w/ Ruiz and Lobos.

I feel like Ruiz is gon get murked during transport, Greg is gon be there to kill the shooter, and before he dies, Ruiz is gon tell him that Ghost is James St. Patrick. Greg is gon gloat and rub it in Angela's face, she tells Ghost, Greg catches a coincidental fade.

Last edited:
I remember listening to Rotimi aka Dre on Sway about a month ago and he mentioned that one of the characters was so pissed that they was getting killed off that they didn't eem film the scene they was suppose to be killed in.

Don't know who he was talking about...unless he was talking about himself :lol:

I remember listening to Rotimi aka Dre on Sway about a month ago and he mentioned that one of the characters was so pissed that they was getting killed off that they didn't eem film the scene they was suppose to be killed in.

Don't know who he was talking about...unless he was talking about himself :lol:

That's funny, because I watched Holly's Sway interview last week and she said the same thing. Some ppl where so mad they got killed, they got real emotional on set.

It might be my son Lobos, he just got killed on another show, buddy might be tired of dying. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom