POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

So James is going to end up smashing the DNC chick and what else

He's trying to get in to politics?

Episode was actually decent today. Perhaps Curtis should direct more. However, story isn't progressing at all

For a possible Tariq spinoff. At the end of this series, they could have Ghost in jail for whatever reason. While Tariq is in the game doing his thing. After Ghost gets out after however long, since bruh lost everything, he would resort to getting back into the game and mentor Tariq.

He got caught at Penn Station.

Courtney Kemp replied to my tweet about the age continuity with Yaz and claimed that if I was paying attention , I would know how hard it is and that Raina/Tariq would still be 12 if she was adhering to continuity. I replied back:

Cynthia Addai-Robinson
1d2981092ae3986e255bcd17242c30cf.png

She was giving James the
shaq.png
look
She looks exactly the same age tonight when dude was holding her as she did in Season 3 episode 5 when Dre was working at the Club, and he went home to find Kanan in his apartment, and alive, holding his tiny Daughter.
Season3ep5
1599D32F-F34D-4292-9CA2-92C5FBBEE433.jpeg

Tonight’s episode
A41DA165-E2F4-4F16-833C-0B3B79847A05.jpeg

One of the more entertaining episodes in a while, had smashing and death very quickly which was much welcomed. I can see now this is going to be a last season that doesn't make people happy, they are throwing logic out the window here. Lets see if they can right the ship with 12 episodes left but i'm not holding my breath on it.

Tate might get murdered by that guy since he is basically ruining his life :rofl:

I thought Dre would be coming back into the game but not sure now, also they did the DA that saved his daughter dirty dude almost made it out the whole series :smh:

Ghost has nobody left and is looking very lonely, its all self inflicted but we've seen him come up before but I don't think he can make it out this one especially alone.

Tommy is getting very foolish letting Lala into his life, she is going to sing like a bird as soon as she gets caught.

Still can't rock with Riq and crew this doesn't make me excited for a spinoff with them :stoneface:

Wait... was the chick that Larenz Tate smashed the girlfriend of the white dude he beat down? I noticed that the white dude kissed her on the cheek & she made a smart remark as to how he couldn't compare in the bed room. :rofl:

She made a size joke :lol:

Well at least he kissed her on the cheek :sick:

And she comforted him about Governor O-Dog just losing his temper from the stress and it being a mistake.

I don't think any man in real life is that beta.

She made a size joke :lol:

Well at least he kissed her on the cheek :sick:

And she comforted him about Governor O-Dog just losing his temper from the stress and it being a mistake.

I don't think any man in real life is that beta.
Well they could have took it a step further and had her kissing him in the mouth right after she helped Tate get a "head" of the game.... :rofl:

I see y’all still in here wilding :lol:

My thoughts on this last episode...Ghost definitely gonna smash the politician shorty. Hands down (pun intended). Tariq and his new boo about to fall in love and become the new Ghost and Tasha. Tariq about to get product from Tommy and might even end up murking him himself. I’m tired of the whole Ghost & Tommy “we have to team up and murk____”. ****s getting played out B. First it was Lobos, then it was Milan, now my son st. Patrick trying to go for a 3 peat with Jason :lol:. I’m glad tommy shut that down. But y’all know Tommy be having a change of heart so I won’t be surprised if they end up making up.

I ain’t gon lie, tariq character redemption is working on me. If they do a spin off about him and his lil crew I’d watch :lol: he’d have to step his acting up though...

Back
Top Bottom