POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

They completely **** the bed with ghost death because they confused to viewers and had us more focused on why did it instead of it actually happening. Should've taken a page from Thrones and how they dealt with deaths. It was right there, in your face, an event happening now..deal with it now. This person is dead. Dead dead. Not possibly dead. Not maybe dead. Not faking their death, like many people thought with ghost. Dead. Someone you watched for 6 yrs is deader den a mug and you gotta deal. (of course there was jon snow, but he died right then in the season finale, and confirmed episode 1 of the next season. So they didnt play with us.)

They ruined the impact with this 2pac type ****. Oh ghost not dead, he coming back in 7 yrs with Machiavelli.
Yea I would’ve preferred Ghost’s murder in the final or 2nd to last episode instead of whatever they’re trying to do now. That Paz episode for example was a complete waste

Ghost’s wig deserves a razzie

Can’t believe geno90221 geno90221 said he would beat Tommy’s moms too.
3027DC40-C02D-4E9A-A02C-D3EA5EADF9DD.png

Vincent was on the verge of death and had the 1-up on Tommy but still felt the need to give a speech
mjlol.png

A Tommy and Elisa Marie buddy cop spinoff would have been better than having to watch this **** ***** Tariq become the ***** he supposedly "hated" and wanted dead
dahell2.png

Tariq gotta be one the Goat pieces of **** I ever seen on television
sabu.png

What if Romona killed Ghost because she thought Ghost killed her lesbian lover Angela?

Tommy knows who killed Ghost, but Ghost prevented him from shooting back.

SO it wasn’t Tasha or Tariq because Tommy wouldn’t shoot them. Had to be Romona.

It’s pretty obvious.

Could’ve been Tate too though.

Tariq hates his pops for lying about being a drug dealer, even though he's no longer a drug dealer, he's a businessman, philanthropist and promising young politician, who again, took really good care of his children except when Tariq got one killed. So he is going to become a drug dealer and kill his father. Makes total sense.

Tariq hates his pops for lying about being a drug dealer, even though he's no longer a drug dealer, he's a businessman, philanthropist and promising young politician, who again, took really good care of his children except when Tariq got one killed. So he is going to become a drug dealer and kill his father. Makes total sense.

Lol.

Courtney really thinks she’s a good writer too.

I bet 50 doesn’t even have much to do with the show. They just put his name there because nobody would be watching this **** if 50’s name wasn’t attached to it.

And don't tell me Power Book 2 is in Cali and the cast announcements so far been NY staples Method Man and MJB. That already tellin ya'll they don't give a **** about authenticity. Again.

I need this crossover. But let Mike come up to NY to give this BAN the fade

Tariq needs to die, in the corniest way possible.

The writers wrote Ghost as a clean killer with no mistakes and no slack, usually 7 moves ahead. The way he dies is stupid, lazy, and disrespectful to the character. I would much rather see a prequel series about Ghost and how he actually became ghost. That idea is far more fascinating than Tariq shooting water guns and wanting to be gangsta. They def blew an opportunity with that one.

Considering that Tariq got his sister killed you would think it would be Ghost hating his son. Not the other way around. Tariq is maybe the worst son in the history of shows.

THEY HAVE ANOTHER DAUGHTER THE SHOW COMPLETELY FORGOT LOL!!!

Tariq needs to die, in the corniest way possible.

The writers wrote Ghost as a clean killer with no mistakes and no slack, usually 7 moves ahead. The way he dies is stupid, lazy, and disrespectful to the character. I would much rather see a prequel series about Ghost and how he actually became ghost. That idea is far more fascinating than Tariq shooting water guns and wanting to be gangsta. They def blew an opportunity with that one.
He'll die when Book 2 falls off a cliff viewership wise

Seriously doe, the most calculated person in the show all of a sudden becomes completely reckless and takes an L all while the most reckless people around him who he's repeatedly has tried to keep in check are continuing to do reckless **** and get away with it
sabu.png

A prequel or hell even following Tommy would be better. Tariq's character has zero redeemable qualities

Anybody notice how they completely rewrote the Paz scene for this episode? In the last episode Tommy never referred to Jamie as Ghost. He also didn’t even drop the line about calling the cops on Paz if she didn’t leave this episode :emoji_laughing: . Just sloppy as hell

I'm dead because this was the same scene. The curl came undone then he walked and turned around then it was straight again. Like why they didn't redo the shot?

Are yall saying he has a hair piece or something? I don't think he does. My lays exactly like that curls at the front at my hairline. I think that's his real hair.

My dude Tommy causes a huge crash scene and murks like 4 ppl with a loud machine gun and has time to beat the crap out of the Vincent. Leaves the scene like nothing happened with no cops even showing up. Walks casually to truth, god knows how far that walk was.

walks right in conveniently when Ghost gets shot. Dre sees Tommy from his car. Dre speeds off and then hits up a gas station before they leave the city and then just so happens Dre sees the report on the news that Ghost was shot and killed.

like that whole scene was literally min apart. So the cops showed up with detectives and reporters all showed up and investigated the scene within min after Dre heard him get shot.Timeline was all off

but it all makes sense because of Power.

Back
Top Bottom