POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I said ramona maybe did it to but if tariq did smh

and to say ghost wanted out just for him to go out by family member is whack

Anybody notice how they completely rewrote the Paz scene for this episode? In the last episode Tommy never referred to Jamie as Ghost. He also didn’t even drop the line about calling the cops on Paz if she didn’t leave this episode :emoji_laughing: . Just sloppy as hell

I wouldn’t call this sloppy in their defense. Just like in real life if you ask 2 people to retell the same story, minor details will be different. Tommy’s memory has him saying Ghost and not threatening to call the cops. Paz’s memory is completely different.

Like I said, I dont give a **** about who killed Ghost, but knowing the way this is going down.

No way Tariq or Tasha killed his *** ... it be some corny plot twist that will make sense.

No lie, I thought tommy was going to take Proctors daughter with him and raise her as his daughter the way they connected.

52C0B95A-1C26-45A1-B2DB-1F5430B17299.gif
AFF2CD49-18D9-4469-85D3-BB510530EEA2.gif

F6037D3D-8D4B-4DC2-86D2-3D8561689C30.gif
Y’all see how bad the turf was undoing. How he go from smooth waves in that shootout to dam curls everywhere while dying

cali tommy :nthat:
mans was surgical this episode.

marie piecing this thing in one episode :lol: she a real one. marie on some kill bill steeze in the book 2 :nerd:

reek was fitted for the big night. tommy still tried to put some sense in that kid but nope.

i thought it was reek who killed ghost but i dont think it is anymore. tommy looked shocked at the shooter and dont think he would pull a gun on reek.

on the real, the real killer this season has been them fits tommy has been pulling off :emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom