POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

4B9B7894-C0B0-4094-9514-126F7762D352.png

greatest scene ever 😂😂😂😂😂

Don’t want to spoil it but the TATE episode is
Pure filler and does nothing for the series

the finale, if legit, is the most garbage thing ever since prison break brought back a beheaded chick.

my god, I thought with her IG post it would be a season 1 type of episode but it’s garbage. Predictable, stupid scenes to throw people off, saxes, the jlo *****...just stupid. Ghost wasn’t the only ghost after all 😉

I don't think his episode was filler at all. All of his plans failed and he still won.

Never trust a N under 50 yrs old who let his du rag fabric hang low.

Glad I watched the leaks today; wasn’t bad but wasn’t worth waiting for (I don’t think they’d air the finale against the Super Bowl?)

Still confused like hell that Ghost has cameras and a security system in previous Seasons but I guess he forgot to pay the bill on them joints and they don’t work no more for narrative reasons 🤷🏾‍♂️

i get it cases get thrown out, cool. But all of this buildup was because Ghost told Tariq to turn himself in for ray ray body. Also feds was on him for that murder as well, I mean they referenced it multiples in the last half of the Last episode.Then boom no mention of it. Maybe I missed something.

I can honestly say I'm satisfied with the ending.

Shoutout to Q for not going out like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if Tariq would've told her that he seen Sax they would've been good and Dre would've took the rap.

Mans did my name proud!

I don't think his episode was filler at all. All of his plans failed and he still won.

What did the episode do for POWER? The show wasn't about TATE and the whole episode was about TATE. Non-sensical storylines were everything just works out his way because of LUCK?

Ramona...a waste of a character. That's all the Tate episode did. Who cares about Cedric

Back
Top Bottom