POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

A76B9642-72D1-47C3-9357-AA317E771065.jpeg

To be honest, I haven't even thought about that trash final until a couple of minutes ago.

Like, maybe that's why there's a Power Book 2, to clean that BS final.

1. Let's say Tasha dis have a mental breakdown (became a super extra idiot) and called the Cops on her **** buddy.
A. Why did she think that was the best move?
B. She knew his gun didn't kill Ghost?
C. Even if dude flipped the script, Tasha had a good alibi about Dre killing Ghost.
D. Any real lawyer would make a case that Dre who escaped federal custody, coming out the club of someone he was testifying against, punching the NYPD Cop that gave him witsec and ultimately being caught not to far away with thousands of dollars and new identities was the actual killer. Like seriously, when is the vendetta to get Ghost and his family over????

BS

I don’t care anymore. I’m not watching any Power books. This is all now a bad joke.

I used to eagerly anticipate each week. It then became “let me finish this comedy series” like most of you here.

To me the only possible entertaining plays would be people wanting to get revenge on a Tyriq.

1: Proctors daughter grows up and becomes a badass and seeks retribution. Goes after Tommy and Tyriq.

2. Cash grows up and seeks retribution for his moms murder. He find out it’s Tasha but instead goes after Tyriq to make her suffer.

But that makes too much sense and they will turn it into Mission Impossible 8. That and they have no idea what a timeline is.

It is utterly ridiculous Tommy killed two major Mafia families and there isn’t a 1 million price tag on his head. It is ridiculous. He would be dead in a week.

The Serbs would kill him too for Jason’s death just because. They would send an army to kill him.

Even the past Mexican Cartels, they would have actually killed them all first. They went away quietly.

Just unrealistic the more I think about this.

I don’t care anymore. I’m not watching any Power books. This is all now a bad joke.

I used to eagerly anticipate each week. It then became “let me finish this comedy series” like most of you here.

To me the only possible entertaining plays would be people wanting to get revenge on a Tyriq.

1: Proctors daughter grows up and becomes a badass and seeks retribution. Goes after Tommy and Tyriq.

2. Cash grows up and seeks retribution for his moms murder. He find out it’s Tasha but instead goes after Tyriq to make her suffer.

But that makes too much sense and they will turn it into Mission Impossible 8. That and they have no idea what a timeline is.

It is utterly ridiculous Tommy killed two major Mafia families and there isn’t a 1 million price tag on his head. It is ridiculous. He would be dead in a week.

The Serbs would kill him too for Jason’s death just because. They would send an army to kill him.

Even the past Mexican Cartels, they would have actually killed them all first. They went away quietly.

Just unrealistic the more I think about this.
Its soooo insane when you think about it, two regular dudes from Queens take out Mexican Cartles, European Gangs, and NY Mafioso's and one gets killed by his punk kid after 6 months (really 6 years) and the other just strolls over to Cali like nothing happened. Kemp took what was once a great show and flushed it down the toilet in like 20 episodes just to show us how "smart" she is and how deep you gotta think to understand her garbage.

I laughed so hard at this but I won’t lie, there’s a part of me that wants this to be true and want Ghost to show up in Book 2 or Tommy’s show

Back
Top Bottom