POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I think Raq snitched on Marvin and got him locked up

I also believe she snitched on Defcon and got him locked up.

Thats how she has her current position

I also believe she snitched on Defcon and got him locked up.

Thats how she has her current position
I thought this was confirmed. I’ve probably just seen it put it out there so much but I agree.

The racist mobster didn’t get shot in the cabin?

Season probably ends with Omar Epp’s partner getting killed.

Nearly done with 2 seasons now & not nearly enough bodies have dropped for this to be Kanan’s show :smh:

Raq being a snitch at 16 isn’t that far fetched. Word to Wallace. Word to Randy Wagstaff.

Kanaan getting veteran yambs isn’t necessary but they’ll say old moms knows who he is blah blah.

Again just make this the Marvin and Juke show.

Looking at Raq and how she conducts herself…….

Do you all finally see the correlation of why the adult Kanan was a nutcase? He got that s*** honest because moms is looooooney AF. Streets ain’t scar him, it was already in his DNA.

Me and my mom similar. My mom was a firecracker in her youth. Fight anyone. Male or female, didn’t matter. I use to always be like damn, my mom crazy. I wish she’d calm down.

Low and behold, in my adult life I have the SAME temper. I’m night and day from childhood. I was relaxed, spoiled and easygoing. Now? As an adult? I’m always arguing or with the action :lol: :lol:

If Raq gets mad at Kanan for getting older yambs, or mad at the cougar herself for giving it up, I will bust out laughing. :lol:

The mother who put a gun in her kid’s hand, who has made the kid a part of a drug gang, and who has sent the kid to murder his biological father… does not get to be upset at that kid getting ***** from an older woman. That’s the least of her worries. :lol:

Isn’t Kanan 17 or 18?

If Raq gets mad at Kanan for getting older yambs, or mad at the cougar herself for giving it up, I will bust out laughing. :lol:

The mother who put a gun in her kid’s hand, who has made the kid a part of a drug gang, and who has sent the kid to murder his biological father… does not get to be upset at that kid getting ***** from an older woman. That’s the least of her worries. :lol:

Isn’t Kanan 17 or 18?

I think he's supposed to be more like 15 or 16, which is R Kellyish and unnecessary in 2022

They not going to have Raq be mad over her sleeping with him, they going to have her be mad about the gun. I think the daughter going to tell her about the gun and Mike Tomlin told Raq about famous and the money so its going to be all about that. Either way they gotta kill her, she either a snitch or working for Nique.

I think he's supposed to be more like 15 or 16, which is R Kellyish and unnecessary in 2022

Thought he was older, but I feel you.

I found it strange when they had the mom dropping hints at Kanan a few episodes back, but didn’t think they’d take the show there. We’re here now I guess.

I understand the show’s supposed to take you on the journey of how dude became this monster in the street, but they could’ve done that without the predator angle.

Yea I don’t see the point of the predator/grooming storyline. Goofy as hell. It’s already established that his mom is Kanan’s #1 manipulator/enabler. Don’t need another one. It’s a filler subplot.

They’re just inching this **** along :lol: We’ll be in season 8 by the time Kanan & Juke come anywhere close to what we saw from 50 & Anika Rose.

I was under the assumption that they're gonna go somewhere with Kanan and the mom thing...maybe she is familiar with the family in some way or maybe she'll get pregnant.

How old is Howard supposed to be if Raq was 16 when she got pregnant. 18-20 year old undercover cop would be wild.

Last edited:
I was under the assumption that they're gonna go somewhere with Kanan and the mom thing...maybe she is familiar with the family in some way or maybe she'll get pregnant.

How old is Howard supposed to be if Raq was 16 when she got pregnant. 18-20 year old undercover cop would be wild.

Probably mid 20s.

Yea the smashing mom n daughter story just seems random n outta place ….The mom gotta be Unique’s sister or something :lol:

Nique def will put 2 and 2 together with Marvin and the failed hit

Only because Power, Lou dont got 50K and for
Being a powerful family, nobody know them

Will watch next week tho

The predator angle ain’t that far fetched though. Especially when ol’ girl kind of saw kanan and famous’ party. She probably was like “how these young dudes afford this apartment and threw a party with all that booze and weed? They getting money some kind of way and it ain’t from working at K-Mart”

Young dudes getting money/hustling always get preyed on by cougars/milfs. It’s a common occurrence.

Those women know they can manipulate a young dude who’s especially going through that state of puberty where he trying to Knock down everything moving.

If a 20, 30 or 40 something women sees a young man, teenaged years, 16-20 or a bit older hustling and getting it, she definitely gone try and groom him.

Same way older guys groom young women, you’ve got older women who do it also.

And yes, if I was in Kanan’s situation, I’d knock moms off too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom