POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

They really keep writing the dialogue as if Tariq did not live in a ****ING ELEVATOR WALK IN PENTHOUSE. He’s basically a black Weston.
Damn near everything that happened in the OG power been wiped out since the folks running it can barely keep up with the foolishness they got currently going

Basically Riq is a random dude that showed up on campus causing havoc at this point, no back story :lol:

I thought I clicked on the wrong thread
DCyS4.gif

They’re just gonna continue stretching this show.

Same cycle over and over.

The shenanigans on this show are far too great to miss out on a daily basis. The crazy thing is at least Season 1, maybe Season 2 had the OG Power looking like a serious show until it wasn’t. Maybe someone in here can identify the turning point? Was it Ghost (like a literal ghost) Angie or before that :lol:

I thought it was the kings.

For some reason, I do remember the Kings. It would only be Power’s luck that in real life the Kings are one of the best teams in the league and the Thunder might make the playoffs meaning that Zeke and Dey’s bf ain’t eem lottery picks :lol: :smh:

The shenanigans on this show are far too great to miss out on a daily basis. The crazy thing is at least Season 1, maybe Season 2 had the OG Power looking like a serious show until it wasn’t. Maybe someone in here can identify the turning point? Was it Ghost (like a literal ghost) Angie or before that :lol:

Before ghost Angie.

I feel like these shows are good up until they start pushing for characters to murder people in the show. Once it hits that point then all character development gets thrown out the window. Then its just nonstop bodies getting dropped every episode. Every character has been the same since the first episode they were introduced. No development.

Back
Top Bottom