POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Yea im thinking he survives it. Ronnie was strapped and didnt shoot him once and just rolled him off to die. I was hoping the scene would show him twitching or open his eyes. My guess is someone finds him next episode. He comin back 💯

Think we knew Ronnie would at least try to kill Nique, thought it would happen later in the season though.

He dead, if he survived that he's a vegetable. He hit him what 6 times with a bat.

I was dying the way Ronnie was ringing the doorbell earlier. :lol:

Ronnie just be running up on ppl and bodyguards getting the tools out on him but nobody pops him?

SMH ain’t have to do nique dirty like that

Famous always the one getting arrested. :smh:

Nique being gone and weirdo Super Urkel still being around :smh:

I'm confused as hell how Raq is trying to go legit and staying in the burbs, but Kanan is trying to stay in the game? Why? Just like Super Urkel is on paper and trying to be in the game instead of just chilling. Corny story line and way to go out.

Marvin when Juke was mackin :rofl: If Marvin ever leaves, I'm not watching anymore.

If I didn’t know better I’d think Ronnie was trying to groom Kanan. Invited the youngin to an adult party and walked up on him cheesing with a cupcake in his hand :rofl:

Recent episode feels weak to me. To many new wanna-be players (snap, ronnie,etc). I like the old ‘nique, deen players in this show. More charisma. Snap lookin like a ceelo wannabe pushin weight

Back
Top Bottom