no california?
eyes.gif

I was ready to give 10k to simplydimply if I had won
smh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

somebody in the midwest going to win

I sure hope so

I've never played lotto before but this is very tempting. If I won (hell of a longshot) I'd move out of my neighborhood, hook my parents up, donatesome to various charities, pay off my debts and invest the rest of it.

If I won (hell of a longshot) I'd move out of my neighborhood, hook my parents up, donate some to various charities, pay off my debts and invest the rest of it.
Lies.
laugh.gif

You know damn well you would do more for yourself than just buying a new home.

Anyway, I spent $8 on Mega Millions (cash option = $106.1 million) numbers for the drawing earlier tonight; no dice.

The next drawing's cash option would be $130.1 million

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I've never played lotto before but this is very tempting. If I won (hell of a longshot) I'd move out of my neighborhood, hook my parents up, donate some to various charities, pay off my debts and invest the rest of it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

california peeps don't worry. no one won the mega millions tonight so the new jackpot is going to be $207 million dollars on fridays draw. cash optionwould be $130.1 million dollars. i played a few bucks today and didn't win anything. i'll definitely play again this coming friday.

If I win, i'm not giving a cent to any NT'ers that I can think of
laugh.gif

not to say i'll be selfish with the money at all, i just don't like any of you enough to share the wealth..

i will however, post a sweet making it rain video.

oh the things I would do with that money...

-buy a house on the beach in SoCal
-buy any house, anywhere my folks want with anything else they want
-donations of course
-treat both sides of my fam in a one day shopping spree where I will buy them anything they desire
-CARS, it'd be game over
-shoes and clothes, duh
-intentionally be in a high speed police pursuit so if I get caught just pay my way out
-and then some...

some of you guys are selfish, you make friends and chat on here all day. yet you wouldnt hook anyone up? im taking names, if i ever win mega millions you aintgetting jack.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

some of you guys are selfish, you make friends and chat on here all day. yet you wouldnt hook anyone up? im taking names, if i ever win mega millions you aint getting jack.
huh?

damn washington isnt in it but if i won i woulda given everyone in the thread somethin cool or somethin... buy everyone a whip or somethin
pimp.gif

yo lurk slide me a couple $$ if you win bro

seriously though i'd hook up some nt'ers, why not? what's 10 or 20 g's when you just won $130+ million for free?
laugh.gif

you got more than enough to spend on yourself, your family, your friends, charities, etc. i'd be generous as hell.

seriously imagine putting away $100 mil that you wouldn't even touch for a lil while. that still leaves you w/ $30 million CASH to do whatever the hell youwant with.

If I win ima cop lurkin the whole line of audi whips no questions asked. Then I want to fly 100-200 NT heads to vegas, go to every single night club thatspoppin, and act ignorant with the money. The rest of the money will go towards family, friends, and a cancer foundation. I only need 10 mill for myself.

i would def. pay damn near anyones school loans and give tuition to anyone that would do good with it. School loans suck. I gotta go get a ticket tmrw.

no powerball in NYC.

but mega millions is gonna be estimated to 207 million. next drawing on friday. for my NYC/cali heads, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom