Powerball's drawing for $222 Million is TODAY (Wednesday). Vol. 222,000,000

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You are more likely to get killed going to pick up a lotto ticket
then you are to actually hitting.
People slay me with these useless stats.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
You're more likely to be struck by lightning than to die in a plane crash...but it still happens...and people still die.

This buck or even 6 bucks is not going to break me...but it may make me. I'm content with the money spent. Worry about yourself, bo.
And like i said - it's a sound bet to put 1 dollar down when the payout is higher than your chances of winning... you'd need an extremelyhigh amount of times to probably ever win, but it's a better bet than most stocks - i can tell you that much.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

If I dont live in a "Powerball State" can I still play and win?

2s9uiar.png
Damn, I was in FL for the past couple of years, I never knew it was a Powerball state.

I was too busy gettin' mad @ FL for not being a Mega Millions state.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You are more likely to get killed going to pick up a lotto ticket
then you are to actually hitting.
People slay me with these useless stats.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
You're more likely to be struck by lightning than to die in a plane crash...but it still happens...and people still die.

This buck or even 6 bucks is not going to break me...but it may make me. I'm content with the money spent. Worry about yourself, bo.
Daytona 5000 >>> Interact>>> Ignore users's post

man with that kinda loot i'm changin my name to midas ... everything i touch would be gold.

i'm down if somebody starts a pool.

im in if any1 starts it. it should be an even amount of $ for everyone that way it can be easier to split should anything happen. i got ten on it.

dang that pool thing sounds fun, too bad I couldnt be a part lol

this dude came in at work today and i say "how are you?"

hes says "%#*@+$, I missed the jackpot by one number", this is for the florida lottery, I was like "DAYM, you still getting paid thoughright!?" lol, idk if its true though

i remember a kids father winning at my school.. It was a pool win and each got to take home like $3 million. She changed instantly. maybe the hatred shereceived caused it or maybe the new clothing pieces/car stirred that.. Deep down she's still the same person, so why the quick and rapid change?? I guessid be the same way

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

How does Powerball work, do you get to pick your numbers or does the machine do it for you?

you can pick your own numbers or you can do a easy/quick pick where the machine picks it for you.

Back
Top Bottom