Powerful, Inspiring Pictures vol. 2009

And that pic is powerful because I always have had the hots for Anna Benson.
happy.gif

hahaha well as long as it works for you bud

While this is no way a comparison between the two, I've always thought it was just ridiculous how some people can come to be so influential to so manypeople, of course Obama in today's culture, but some of the parades and rallies Adolf Hitler held were just nuts. Nuclear missiles and every bit ofweaponry you can imagine being shown off, just absolutely crazy to think about the power that guy had.

Yea youre right the. The influence Someone can have on a human being, a group of people, a state, or country. The Power of Words combined with certain actioncan spark that major change whether it be negative or positive. you are right my friend.

2s0mqt4.jpg

2hdtv6t.jpg

10xrqiq.jpg

ng3xo5.jpg

Because in 1986 I was four years old watching this happen on live TV with the rest of my kindergarten class.

And because we were children and we didn't understand the magnitude of what just happened, the room went silent for several seconds - then Mrs. Winn cutthe TV off.

damm man thats wrong to put that mans face up... warn us that its gonna be graphic wasnt ready for that. these are pretty good pictures but if you reallythink about it any picture is inspirational people have different mindset of what inspires them like the wrestling dan gable and the mexican immigrant olympicmedalist cejudo?

JordanHead, I got to Relay For Life, a lot of my family has had cancer and The kid and his mom used to come. Theres a picture of them at Burrell Field walken.Good video post man, touches home you know.

i am shocked.
it's page 4 and no obama pictures.

am I still on NT?

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

i am shocked.
it's page 4 and no obama pictures.

am I still on NT?

co-sign, but there is 1 pic of Obama on the second page

Back
Top Bottom