Originally Posted by dgk3188

5 black people working in a hospital?

i never even seen one black person working in a hospital
funny thing is, I knew that was what everyone was going to say

Originally Posted by dgk3188

5 black people working in a hospital?

i never even seen one black person working in a hospital

laugh.gif
....Im half African American....but that was funny to me...becausehe's serious and its true...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

roll.gif
@ posting your favorite athletes in a thread with photos of worldwide acclaim.
why not? if it is powerful and inspiring to them, then i think it belongs. if there were no one to look up to, many kids do not have any motivation or inspiration to be just as good as kobe and jordan. i don't see why athletes don't belong in this thread.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
It's fine to look up to athletes...but honestly, give me a good reason why a pic of kobe in a jordan jersey is on the same level as anything in this thread, can't be done. Doesn't do the thread any justice with the level of stuff that's been put up here. Perspective man.
indifferent.gif

So...this is a competition now?...Athletes inspire millions of people accross the world...Like it or not

I never gave any inclination towards the idea of a "competition", but pics such as Jesse Owens and the 68' Olympics, those are sports pictureswith depth, meaning, and ethical/moral statements behind them. It's the thought provoking idea behind the picture that makes it what it is, which is thepurpose of the thread. A picture of LBJ standing at halfcourt with his hands on his hips being defined as a "powerful" pic is a damn joke. Sureathletes are looked up to, but I could put a pic of Chris Dudley up here and use the same reasoning as to why I did. Depth man, come on now.

i love this thread man... but after seeing a bunch of emotional pics, Emmitt Till, skinny children, animals being slaughtered, makes you appreciate your ownlife at the same time hope for better lives for other people.. a pic of Kobe with a Jordan jersey is kinda of a mood killer though.

oh okay I see a picture of Michael Jordan standing next to someone who's bringing basketball back to the jordan era isn't powerful on NIKEtalk? Lebron, Melo, and Wade representing the united states of America inbasketball isn't powerful? some people wake up every morning, eating, working, sleeping basketball. Just because it isn't powerful to you doesn'tmean it isn't powerful to others. In the last powerful inspiring pictures thread I posted a pic of Lebron standing next to the celtics starting 5, andeveryone said it was a great picture now posting atheletes isn't?

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

oh okay I see a picture of Michael Jordan standing next to someone who's bringing basketball back to the jordan era isn't powerful on NIKEtalk? Lebron, Melo, and Wade representing the united states of America in basketball isn't powerful? some people wake up every morning, eating, working, sleeping basketball. Just because it isn't powerful to you doesn't mean it isn't powerful to others. In the last powerful inspiring pictures thread I posted a pic of Lebron standing next to the celtics starting 5, and everyone said it was a great picture now posting atheletes isn't?

give it up dude
roll.gif
no one finds your basketball pics up to par with the tone this thread has set with worldwide events and photos that actually make youthink.

man this thread is great but we got some clowns on here tryin to be funny, get lost with that b.s

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Father trying to protect in son, against Israeli gun fire.

But he's clearly a terrorist, look at how hes trying to hide and protect his child all terrorist like. Also, its a border fence, not wall.

eyes.gif
smh.gif
The disgusting things that are ignored by our country.

The cartoon of the Three Wise Men is gold.

How could you be so ignorant
tired.gif

the deaths due to war, wit the pics of the Families left behind always brings tears to my eyes. I know its what war is (death) but to see the true impact of itis beyond.......and to think of all those on the opposing side that are killed..

Extremely sad.

didnt want to state it, but when the war is "unjust"makes it that much more F!!! up

GOD BLESS ALL

Apparently this is a town in Russia when the threat of nuclear war was more relevant.

Truth be told this is one of the most disturbing/crazy/just flat out scary pictures I've ever seen. Just gives me straight chills.

Back
Top Bottom