"OH MY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jon Jansen's Mock Draft....

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=402762

1. Dolphins
Jake Long, OT, Michigan

Plug Jake into your team and forget about that position for the next 10 to 12 years.

2. Rams
Chris Long, DE, Virginia

He would give them some youth at a position where they need to look down the road. He has the ability to play all over the field and may be the safest pick of the draft.

3. Falcons
Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College

With all their problems at quarterback, he would be expected to play immediately.
[table][tr][td]Mock drafts to the max[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Clifton Brown[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SN correspondents[/td] [/tr][tr][td]******** T Jon Jansen[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Florio: Pick any player[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FREE War Room access[/td] [/tr][/table]
4. Raiders
Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU After finishing 31st against the run last season, Oakland could use Dorsey to protect the linebackers and set a physical tone on defense.

5. Chiefs
Jeff Otah, OT, Pitt

This would be a bit of a gamble, but Otah has a lot of potential. He has played well against top competition and, with some good coaching, will become more consistent.

6. Jets
Vernon Gholston, DE, Ohio State

This would allow them to put some pressure on quarterbacks. The defensive end position is all about speed in the NFL. Pair Gholston's speed with his strength and you could have a special player.

7. Patriots
Dan Connor, OLB, Penn State

He would add some youth to the defense and would fit in very well with the personality of the linebackers unit.

8. Ravens
Chad Henne, QB, Michigan

With Steve McNair's retirement, Baltimore must address the quarterback situation. Henne comes from a pro-style offense and could play right away.

9. Bengals
Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC

Marvin Lewis would like to get better pressure on quarterbacks, and if Ellis is still available, he would be hard to pass up.

10. Saints
Mike Jenkins, CB, South Florida

New Orleans has struggled in coverage for a couple of years now. Jenkins has the size and speed to cover receivers and provide some run support on the edge.

11. Bills
Keith Rivers, OLB, USC

His speed and big-play ability would make him a good fit in Buffalo.

12. Broncos
Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas

It's unlikely he will drop this far, but if he does, Denver will become the luckiest team in the draft.

13. Panthers
Kenny Phillips, S, Miami

Phillips is just the latest in a line of great safeties from Miami. He would add a physical presence and the speed to cover the field.

14. Bears
Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville

The Bears are a good quarterback away from being consistent contenders. Even if Brohm didn't earn the job, he would definitely push the competition.

15. Lions
Ryan Clady, OT, Boise State

Pass protection has been an issue for many years in Detroit. Clady would allow the Lions to move some players around to put a better unit on the field.

16. Cardinals
Antoine Cason, CB, Arizona

His big-play ability would allow the defense to match the offense. The Cardinals can't let him get out of their back yard.

17. Vikings
Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida

He would help generate some outside pressure with his speed and athletic ability.

18. Texans
Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt

If the Texans can find a tackle to build their line around, they will have a solid offensive team.

19. Eagles
Fred Davis, TE, USC

The tight end position is very important in the Eagles' offense. Davis would give them another big-time weapon.

20. Buccaneers
DeSean Jackson, WR, California

Jackson would add youth to an aging position and give the Bucs a deep threat with great return ability.

21. ********
Limas Sweed, WR, Texas

With our new West Coast offense, a big body would be a great addition. Sweed's 6-4, 210-pound frame and good hands allow him to make some big-time catches.

22. Cowboys
Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Illinois

With two picks in the first round, don't be surprised if the Cowboys trade up for McFadden. If they don't, Mendenhall would give them a back who is ready to go every down.

23. Steelers
Sam Baker, OT, USC

Pittsburgh needs to protect Ben Roethlisberger better. That team has lost some talent up front, and Baker would start replenishing it.

24. Titans
Kentwan Balmer, DT, North Carolina

He would take some pressure off Albert Haynesworth. Balmer has played some end but doesn't have edge speed.

25. Seahawks
Jonathan Stewart, RB, Oregon

Stewart would be the perfect back to replace Shaun Alexander. Though Alexander isn't done, Stewart could be ready to take over when the time is right.

26. Jaguars
Calais Campbell, DE, Miami

Campbell has the reach and speed to create consistent pressure.

27. Chargers
Pat Sims, DT, Auburn

With his size and speed, he would give the Chargers a solid push up the middle.

28. Cowboys
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tennessee State

Dallas is a very talented team, and improving the depth at cornerback would fill about their only hole on defense.

29. 49ers
Xavier Adibi, OLB, Virginia Tech

The addition of defensive end Justin Smith addressed one of the 49ers' two important needs on defense. Adibi would address the other. He would funnel everything back to Patrick Willis.

30. Packers
Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU

The Packers have a solid defense, and Highsmith would enhance it by providing the consistent play the team needs at outside linebacker.

31. Giants
Leodis McKelvin, CB, Troy

McKelvin is a great athlete and would add depth to the Giants' defense. With a little more experience, he will develop into a top corner.

when did Jon Jansen make that? in October?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Emmitt

e0935bc5e2eb4ecfa5eb0bd4cee147e684f9a8d.gif

Sometimes I feel bad for emmitt cuz people keep killin him just like this fake draft but then I replay some of the things he has said and I just dielaughin

http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/*******sb_logo.gifWashington ********: William Franklin, WR, Missouri
Missouri_logo.gif

Now we begin to talk about the Washington *******, or as I like to call them, the arc nemesis of the Dallas Cowboys. But because we are speaking about the national's capital, I must voice my opinions on the upcoming elections.

Everyone say Barrett O'Bama seem like a cool cat, but he Irish, our long and sworn enemies who start the War of 1812, a battle we are still fighting today. I would hate to see Irishland be the country we lossed a war against. And then you have Hillary Clinton, who cannot be counted on to get the jobs done. If she cannot please her man, how could she possibly please the good people of the United States of Americans? My vote for the next president is John McCann. I never hear him speak, but I sawed he have a hot daughter.

The *******, they are from Washington so they should take a receiver who is related to a president. William Franklin have seen rumors that he is the son of Benjamin Franklins, the great president on the $100 bill.
roll.gif

There are too many to quote
laugh.gif

I have great respectations for Felix James. Jerry Jones always talk all the times about how he could not decide between both running back in Arkansas State College. So, I look at the draft board and saw that this guy Felix J... J... Gordon was available. I have to grab him for Jerry Jones sakes.
roll.gif

C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CADMINI%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.gif
Baltimore Ravens: Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College University
C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CADMINI%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_image002.gif

Now that Brian Billick have finally gone into retirement, the Baltimore Ravens can finally start getting bettered on offense. Last year, they averaged 17.2 points per game every week on the season. An offense can only get more debacled from that point on. Now, if you look at the
Baltimore roster you can see that they only have Kyle Billick and Troy Walters as their quarterback. If they keep them, San Diego can not improve on their 17.2 average, which was good for 24th in their division last year.

Who is going to be in the green room on Draft Day? Have invites even been sent out yet?

Safe to say Long, Long, Dorsey, Ryan McFadden and Gholston... How many do they usually invite?

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Who is going to be in the green room on Draft Day? Have invites even been sent out yet?

Safe to say Long, Long, Dorsey, Ryan McFadden and Gholston... How many do they usually invite?

I think I heard they're just having that consensus top 6 this year.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I think I heard they're just having that consensus top 6 this year.
After the Aaron Rodgers and Brady Quinn situations
roll.gif
they tend tobe super selective on who they invite

I will never forget the look on Quinn's face when the Browns passed on him with their top 10 pick..it was a combo of
eek.gif
x
embarassed.gif
x
frown.gif
all at once

Brady Quinn after the Dolphins selected Ted Gin was better. I thought he was going to levae or smack that B who was sitting next to him.

laugh.gif
, Of course Lions. He's been saying Eagles would trade for himsince the season ended.

Glutton for ridicule..
laugh.gif
smh.gif

At least provide a link or somethin'.
ohwell.gif

Lions.

Read that report on PFT about it.

If we get him, hope we don't give up the 1st Rd pick.

Here is a mock draft that I put together (accidentally put it in the peter king post):

1. Miami - Jake Long, OT

2. St. Louis - Glenn Dorsey, DT

3. Atlanta - Matt Ryan, QB

4. Oakland - Chris Long, DE

5. Kansas City - Branden Albert, OG/T

6. New York Jets - Darren McFadden, RB

7. New England - Vernon Gholston, OLB

8. Baltimore - Aqib Talib, CB

9. Cincinnati - Sedrick Ellis, DT

10. New Orleans - Jerod Mayo, O/ILB

11. Buffalo - Derrick Harvey, DE

12. Denver - Ryan Clady, OT

13. Carolina - Chris Williams, OT

14. Chicago - Jeff Otah, OT

15. Detroit - Keith Rivers, OLB

16. Arizona - Rashard Mendenhall, RB

17. Minnesota - Mike Jenkins, CB

18. Houston - Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB

19. Philadelphia - Kentwan Balmer, DT

20. Tampa Bay - Devin Thomas, WR

21. Washington - Malcolm Kelly, WR

22. Dallas - Leodis McKelvin, CB

23. Pittsburgh - Gosder Cherilus, OT

24. Tennessee - Desean Jackson, WR

25. Seattle - Limas Sweed, WR

26. Jacksonville - Quentin Groves, DE

27. San Diego - Kenny Phillips, S

28. Dallas - Felix Jones, RB

29. San Francisco - Phillip Merling, DE

30. Green Bay- Dustin Keller, TE

31. New York Giants - Tyrell Johnson, S

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

laugh.gif
, Of course Lions. He's been saying Eagles would trade for him since the season ended.

Glutton for ridicule..
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ohwell.gif

alien.gif
I didn't even say a team. Don't jump to conclusions.Dallas, Washington, Philly are all in the mix.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

laugh.gif
, Of course Lions. He's been saying Eagles would trade for him since the season ended.

Glutton for ridicule..
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ohwell.gif

alien.gif
I didn't even say a team. Don't jump to conclusions. Dallas, Washington, Philly are all in the mix.

Wow, way to backtrack chief. First its Roy Williams trade IS coming. Now its 3 teams are in the mix.

and sorry if I assumed Eagles, you've only posted it a million times and practically guaranteed they'd land him.

Back
Top Bottom