Pre-Order At Finishline For The Anniversary 11's?

I'm on vacation in Florida, and I went to the their mall and just so happen to walk in their finishline and see what they have. While I was there, I ask one of the guys that work there were they getting the anniversary 11's, and if so, what time they open...He  then tells me that they had people pre-order them, and pick them up on release date. Basically I'm trying to see if you all did that at your local finishlines.

First time I'm hearing about this. did they even have any to pre-order at that time. Maybe he just told you that so that store wouldn't have a boat load of people show up on release day.

Originally Posted by Smoke Cobain

I'm on vacation in Florida, and I went to the their mall and just so happen to walk in their finishline and see what they have. While I was there, I ask one of the guys that work there were they getting the anniversary 11's, and if so, what time they open...He  then tells me that they had people pre-order them, and pick them up on release date. Basically I'm trying to see if you all did that at your local finishlines.

Dolphin mall?

pre orders at finishline is suppose to be on the down low. once a nike or jordan representative finds out, the store would stop doing pre orders.

i got my pre order the manager said be there at 830 and she is going to let me and my buddy in then we leave out the back door

maan. I use to do this all the time. The last time they did this for me was the first CDP. 100 people in line, and Me and my boy walk to the front, show em the pre order gift card, and walk out with 2 a piece.
Dudes was looking mad salty

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

i got my pre order the manager said be there at 830 and she is going to let me and my buddy in then we leave out the back door
can you guys not say things like this?
indifferent.gif

unless you prefer not having any help

Back
Top Bottom