PREMIER - PALO ALTO -NIKE QUICKSTRIKES: LEBRON 9 CHINA + HUARACHE FREE RUNNING AND BBALL!

After a few weeks off, Premier has moved to our new digs in downtown Palo Alto. The new store is located just off University Ave in Palo Alto. The new address & phone info is:

534 Ramona Street
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Phone -650-326-6544

Our new space is very nice....if I do say so myself. Its twice as big as the old space. We have nice tall ceilings with natural lighting, direct tv,,etc. Its overall much better. It will allow us to serve more customers at once, display items better,etc. We are located directly accross from a popular sports bar called "The Old Pro". Also a nice Venezuelan coffe shop is directly next to us. Theres a ton of food to eat in the area as well...just about everything. Now you can come to the area to eat and go to Premier for all your shopping needs. Its a no brainier....

In addition to the new store, we have a new wesbite and logo. You can check it out at www.premierboutique.com . We will be adding new products to the blog regularly....so keep checking. In the future, we will try and get a webstore going as well.

The grand opening for Premier - Palo Alto is 11am on Black Friday - November 27th. This is also our 3rd Anniversary....how time has went quickly.

For the grand opening, we will be offering the following deals for Friday - November 27th through Sunday, November 29th:

For starters….ALL REGULARLY PRICED PRODUCTS ARE 30% OFF! YES THAT IS RIGHT. NO EXCLUSIONS! All regularly priced items count.

Next up….ALL ITEMS ON OUR SALE RACK ARE 10% OFF THE ALREADY LOW PRICES! NO EXCLUSIONS! Yes, every sale item!

This is a once in a lifetime deal to swoop up on your early Xmasshopping. Why wait til November 24th? Get your gifts now while they areoffered at a great priced. We still have a bunch of sale items from the moving sale. Come swoop up on items you may have missed or passed on.

This offer is good for Nov. 27th through Nov. 29th. Once Monday, Nov. 30th hits….this deal is no more. Here's a flyer for the new store!

Really interesting move to open up right off of University Ave... stopped by the shop and things looked good. The brands aren't my personal favorite, butI'll be rolling through every once in a while. Good luck guys.

Thanks to everyone that stopped by the opening day today. It was nice seeing some familiar faces and many new ones. We were really busy all day. It was ablessing. I hope to see more familar and new faces on day 2,3,etc. Remember, the opening sale goes on through Sunday!

Thanks to everyone that came out for our grand opening!

Here are some pics of the new store!

Check our new site at www.premierboutique.com

Premier is located at 534 Ramona Street in Palo Alto. New number is 650-326-6544

Aaron...
nerd.gif
whichAM 95s are those on the far right of the top shelf, 2nd to last picture?

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Aaron...
nerd.gif
which AM 95s are those on the far right of the top shelf, 2nd to last picture?

It's a womens AM95 from a few months ago. Its not the full AM95 with the full air pocket. It has a white/blue/aqua color with a pattern on the side.

I heard the buildings on University and on the side streets are offering good deals on lease rate. It's too bad you left San Jose. I liked the fact thatyou were a mile away from me, but overall from the pics and description it seems like the best move for the store. Congrats!

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

I heard the buildings on University and on the side streets are offering good deals on lease rate. It's too bad you left San Jose. I liked the fact that you were a mile away from me, but overall from the pics and description it seems like the best move for the store. Congrats!

Not really. Most of the landlords are still asking alot for their spaces. Its San Jose that is in decline. You can get a space for hardly nothing right now. They (Palo Alto landlords) have hardly come down from their lofty demands. Thus the reason why many of the larger spaces on University are "ForLease". If you have a small space...you can get top dollar. If you have a large space...its alot tougher to fill...thus a discount is needed....but thelandlords in this area are rich...so they just sit it out for the duration of the recession. Its really kinda lame. This was my experience from looking for aspace and talking to various agents.

Yeah, overall the move has been good. We get a bunch of random walk in customers. We have the most busiest cafe in town next to us....and the best sports barin town across. The community has embraced their new neighbor very well. Also, the building has alot of character and our buildout is much better. Overall itsbeen a very nice opening. We are working hard on getting the word out to the local HS and Stanford. If you know anyone at these schools that are into clothesand shoes....let them know about Premier please. Thanks alot for the continued support!

New items now in at Premier + special offer.

Check www.premierboutique.com for all the info!

New!

10 Deep
Nike
Incase
WESC
Acapulco Gold
MORE!

This weekend special offer! Show a VALID STUDENT ID and get 10% off at Premier on your entire purchase! This is good for Friday Dec 4 - Sun, Dec 6th!

Aaron CON GRADS on the new location. I'll have to check it out soon.

A funny thing tho is that my uncle works out in Palo Alto and was looking for a second job. He told me he went to go check out a new shoe store that openedup... I asked what was the name... he said " PREMIER " I started to crack up.... I thought it was funny he was trying to work there.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Aaron CON GRADS on the new location. I'll have to check it out soon.

A funny thing tho is that my uncle works out in Palo Alto and was looking for a second job. He told me he went to go check out a new shoe store that opened up... I asked what was the name... he said " PREMIER " I started to crack up.... I thought it was funny he was trying to work there.
Weird....whats his name? I have gotten a few inquires.....but right now I am pretty much staffed. I just need promotional people to hand outflyers and dirty work stuff in Palo Alto, Los Altos, Mountain View, Stanford, Woodside.....mostly at high schools and colleges. If anyone is interested indoing it....let me know. Yes, we can work out some sort of trade for store credit,etc.

^ i might be willing to help you out on that if you still need it. i live in redwood city about ten mins away and i use to go to woodside hs and have alreadytold my friends that premier has moved from sj closer to us.btw the new store is a good look for the peninsula or westbay now since me and my friends dont haveto go to sj now.

Originally Posted by aj650

^ i might be willing to help you out on that if you still need it. i live in redwood city about ten mins away and i use to go to woodside hs and have already told my friends that premier has moved from sj closer to us.btw the new store is a good look for the peninsula or westbay now since me and my friends dont have to go to sj now.

All good...just come by the shop sometime...we can talk about it for sure.

Back
Top Bottom