PREMIER - PALO ALTO -NIKE QUICKSTRIKES: LEBRON 9 CHINA + HUARACHE FREE RUNNING AND BBALL!

just got back from school, cant wait to check you guys out....props for being in the 650!!!!!!

any chance i could help you guys out with the promo stuff...grew up in the 650 and have lots of friends that are still around the area....

Cool...swing on by sometime and say hi. By next week we should have the street team details ironed out. Sounds good.

A bunch of new stuff arrived at Premier in time for the holiday rush. Most notably, the Nike 1/2 Cent in Celtics colorway, Basic color Keds and Prokedsfootwear, Puma, 10 Deep, and more. We also have gift cards for the hard to shop for person. Be sure to come see us...you can see more pics atwww.premierboutique.com

Nike 1/2 Cent

Keds and Prokeds for men and ladies

10 Deep new arrivals

Originally Posted by daprescription

You guys getting any of the new Nike Puppet shirts?

\ I haven't heard anything. I will mention it to my Nike rep when I talk to him again.

Haven't seen any emails from you guys lately..i have shopped usin phone orders with you before..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Haven't seen any emails from you guys lately..i have shopped usin phone orders with you before..
We haven't sent any since Xmas Eve. It was a notification about our hours. Did you get that one? If not, let me know your email and I can addit to the list again.

As with the case at the end of the year....we haven't had much new inventory....thus the lack of emails.

We are supposed to get in a bunch of Nike stuff this week + others. Be on the lookout for more updates.

been meaning to stop by in there since i live in menlo park....but do you guys carry shirts in xxl? some of us big people need love too since turf usuallynever have any xxl shirts

Originally Posted by frisco pride

been meaning to stop by in there since i live in menlo park....but do you guys carry shirts in xxl? some of us big people need love too since turf usually never have any xxl shirts

Yes we do. Come on thru!

1/6/10 Update

New Nike and Upper Playground now in. Check us out at http://www.premierboutique.com

You can also follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/premierboutique

New Nike arrivals:

Mens Air Max Triax '94 -Black/Dark Grey/White - $90 -Sz 8-13

Mens Auto Force 180 - Dark Grey/Black/Crimson - $88 Sz 8-13

Mens Air Max '95 - Varsity Royal/Grey/Black $145 Sz 8.5-12

Mens Auto Flight High - Black/Black - $90 Sz 8.5-12

Originally Posted by aaronb1105

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Aaron CON GRADS on the new location. I'll have to check it out soon.

A funny thing tho is that my uncle works out in Palo Alto and was looking for a second job. He told me he went to go check out a new shoe store that opened up... I asked what was the name... he said " PREMIER " I started to crack up.... I thought it was funny he was trying to work there.
Weird....whats his name? I have gotten a few inquires.....but right now I am pretty much staffed. I just need promotional people to hand out flyers and dirty work stuff in Palo Alto, Los Altos, Mountain View, Stanford, Woodside.....mostly at high schools and colleges. If anyone is interested in doing it....let me know. Yes, we can work out some sort of trade for store credit,etc.
Kinda late, but I goto monta vista high school, am willing to help out =]. Let me know!

Originally Posted by WickedPhil

Originally Posted by aaronb1105

Aaron CON GRADS on the new location. I'll have to check it out soon.

A funny thing tho is that my uncle works out in Palo Alto and was looking for a second job. He told me he went to go check out a new shoe store that opened up... I asked what was the name... he said " PREMIER " I started to crack up.... I thought it was funny he was trying to work there.
Weird....whats his name? I have gotten a few inquires.....but right now I am pretty much staffed. I just need promotional people to hand out flyers and dirty work stuff in Palo Alto, Los Altos, Mountain View, Stanford, Woodside.....mostly at high schools and colleges. If anyone is interested in doing it....let me know. Yes, we can work out some sort of trade for store credit,etc.
Kinda late, but I goto monta vista high school, am willing to help out =]. Let me know!

Cool. Hit me up at [email protected]

^^^ Them AM1s are a MUST COP. Such a dope colorway.

Just wanted to say thanks to you and your Team over there at Premier on them AM DUNKS
pimp.gif

is there anything left from both shoes ?

^^^ Them AM1s are a MUST COP. Such a dope colorway.

Just wanted to say thanks to you and your Team over there at Premier on them AM DUNKS
pimp.gif

is there anything left from both shoes ?
Got a few of the Premier AF1's in 9, 9.5 and one more size left

Back
Top Bottom