PREMIER - PALO ALTO -NIKE QUICKSTRIKES: LEBRON 9 CHINA + HUARACHE FREE RUNNING AND BBALL!

Aaron ... Whats the biggest size you guys got in , in that Nike Jacket ???

and yall gonna be getting that NIKE Copper Crew ???

and do you know when the am95s are dropping ?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Aaron ... Whats the biggest size you guys got in , in that Nike Jacket ???

and yall gonna be getting that NIKE Copper Crew ???

and do you know when the am95s are dropping ?

1. Medium and Large left
2. Don't think we ordered that
3. In February or March

Premier - Palo Alto - 1/20/10 update

http://www.premierboutique.com for more info

A bunch of new stuff in at Premier today.

We got in a restock of the Nike DJ AM Dunk High Premum (sizes 8-13) $140

Next up, TOMS are now in at Premier. We got in a small assortment of mens and ladies classic canvas slip ons

For the Nike MVP Puppet campaign fans, a new Lebron T is now in!

Originally Posted by aaronb1105

1. Medium and Large left
2. Don't think we ordered that
3. In February or March
Thanks for the info.

Ill be on the hunt when then time comes....

COPPERS ???

also.

Big ups on that RESTOCK. I wonder why ???

and do you know if yall getting a RESTOCK in the forces ???

No, we never requested any addiitional DJ Premier AF1's....as we still have a size 9 in stock. It hasn't sold out yet. Also, the demand doesn'tseem as high....we wlll see.

PREMIER SALE!

www.premierboutique.com

It's been awhile since we had a sale. The time has come.
Starting Friday, January 29th all regularly priced items will be 20% off!

There are no exclusions. Everything counts.....

Next up....we will pull out the serious deals on Saturday, Jan 30thand Sunday Jan 31st. Save a ton on past seasons apparel and footwearfrom all brands. We are taking some nice deals on Nike, 10 Deep, KidRobot, etc....pretty much all brands. Help us clear out our pastseasons goods as we prepare for Spring goods! T shirts $5 and up, $20and up shoes, $10 and up caps, cheap outerwear, and more!

In additon, the 20% off all regularly priced items deal will continue through Sunday, Jan 31st.

We will be open at our normal hours for both days. Here's the flyer. Tell a buddy.

Come on thru tomorrow and Sunday. We nearly finished laying out the store today. A ton of good deals on shoes, jackets, outerwear, buttonups, t's, and more!

The sale went pretty well over the weekend….yet we still have plenty of nice stuff left.
We have decided to extend the clearance portion of the sale through the end of this week.

Come through to check out $5 and up T’s, $20 and up shoes, $10 and up caps, and plenty of outerwear.

Some serious savings!

Premier is open 11am-7pm Mon – Sat. 11-5pm Sunday!

http://www.premierboutique.com

In addition to the sale....we received a bunch of new Nike and Puma mens footwear. Heres a little sample

Puma Mid Classic

Mens Air Total Max Uptempo

More pics of new Nike and Puma at http://www.premierboutique.com

Ill be by tomarrow
pimp.gif

All markdown items are marked down til sold. Its not like we are going to mark them back up...lol

I'm sorry to those that I told we were getting in the Copper Foamposites. Today, I was just made aware by Nike that we wouldn't be receiving our shipment. Apparently there was a production number crunch and a bunch of people were shorted including Premier. I really don't know who will get these. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news to our local customers.

This is the prime reason why we do not do presales for any releases. Imagine if I had to call 15 people on the phone individually to let them down. I would be the bad guy right now.

Man, everytime I'm in PA I forget...it's such a hassle to cross over the bridge. However, since the closest American Express is over there, and I have to come by in a week or three to get some Won, I'll probably take the time to drop in and see if I can't take advantage of the markdowns...it was a lot easier when guys were down the 880 instead of across the puddle.

Back
Top Bottom