PRESENTING...NAOMI CAMPBELL'S HAIRLINE

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Thats not a forehead....that years of weaves and lacefronts taking their ugly toll.  Ones scalp can only take so much 

that and the fact that you have to shave your edges repeatedly for said lacefronts smh.
sick.gif

Thats not a forehead....that years of weaves and lacefronts taking their ugly toll.  Ones scalp can only take so much 

that and the fact that you have to shave your edges repeatedly for said lacefronts smh.
sick.gif

I bet you Beyonce got something similar to this under those multitudes of mops she's been wearing..."beauty" always has a price

I bet you Beyonce got something similar to this under those multitudes of mops she's been wearing..."beauty" always has a price

This.

-Tyler

This.

-Tyler

Why do some women need hair weaves? They need to let it grow out and stop messing with it. Her scalp obviously has been messed with for years now. Hopefully this is a wake up call to some women who continue to still use weaves and relaxers. Natural curly hair>

Why do some women need hair weaves? They need to let it grow out and stop messing with it. Her scalp obviously has been messed with for years now. Hopefully this is a wake up call to some women who continue to still use weaves and relaxers. Natural curly hair>

Back
Top Bottom