Pretty funny the situation the NBA is in right now.......

I will say as a Laker Fan. That Stern played a huge part in the Lakers Game 6 2002 WCF.. the fouls we were getting were insane The Lakers attempted 27 freethrows in the 4th!

But game 7 was fairly officiated.. but Peja and Cwebb.. Choked

roll.gif

This lame stay taking L's, somebody need to revoke his pass ASAP.
laugh.gif

BUT . . .

Originally Posted by brunotattaglia

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Big J 33

dn590 wrote:

acidicality wrote:

K8be wan Kenobi wrote:

Los Angeles Fresh wrote:

E3LAL wrote:

SCuse7 wrote:

jhawkcuse10 wrote:

"Stop posting. " - Tim Donaghy

i will not watch a single game of the finals if the pistons and spurs are in it again. i dont care if its any other matchup. i just cant watch them again

I hate those people that come out with their "if you don't like a Spurs-Detroit Finals you're not a true basketball fan". No you idiots, Ijust want to see exciting playmakers, Kobe and LeBron. in the Finals rather then the same old.

Originally Posted by gko2408

I hate those people that come out with their "if you don't like a Spurs-Detroit Finals you're not a true basketball fan". No you idiots, I just want to see exciting playmakers, Kobe and LeBron. in the Finals rather then the same old.
But when you say you just want excitement, basically you come off as a dude who just wants to see dunks. Basketball is so much more than"exciting" plays, and if you're hip to that, you can find the excitement in good, solid, fundamental basketball being played. At leastthat's how I feel. Ask any retired NBA basketball player, and they'll tell you the Spurs and Pistons are some of the best teams to watch from abasketball player's perspective.

I won't say that if you don't want to see the Pistons or Spurs you're not a "true" fan. But I will say that you watch hoops strictlyfrom a fan's standpoint, and there is nothing wrong with that. I like breaking down X's and O's, so watching Detroit or San Antonio is alwaysappreciated, although I hate the Spurs with a seething passion.

Crank Lucas
Damn, thats 2062 times you have been quoted and told to shutup.

But, yes you are right. Even if the Spurs and Pistons make it to the finals...
Stern will get on some Election of 2000 type %*+* and review every bad call he can find.
laugh.gif

i love how the spurs play but i wouldn't care who comes out the west
but i do not want the celtics in the ship..maybe it's a philadelphia bias

but we all know the nba wants celts lakers and i'm all about conspiracies so i think they gonna do whatever it takes for that matchup to happen

wow i guess its monkey see monkey do

telling this guy to stop posting, i swear NT'ers are so fickle, copying anything they see someone else said ...

oh yea Crank Lucas

stop posting

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Your not saying anything new. If it is Pistons vs Spurs only those two markets will care and it will be rated pretty low because both teams play a "boring" style of basketball. Boston vs LA would bring the casual fans in as well, I just want the two best teams regardless of ratings.
I don't see how people view Detroit and San Antonio as boring. Ok yes, they do not play the fast paced, up tempo game. But at the same time, thegreat part about both of those teams are how they execute on the defensive and offensive ends of the floor. They may not have the flashy game, but I honestlylove watching those two teams play, for the sake that to see fundamental basketball is a rarity these days. Honestly, I would love to see the Lakers andCeltics play. For old time's sake. But at the same time, I have nothing against seeing another Detroit and San Antonio series.

What happen if its Lakers vs Detroit.

I think that'll also be a very high rated Finals

Knowing that back in 04 they took it away from the them

Back
Top Bottom