preview of dmp2 'raging bull'

hmm we will see
grin.gif

-bdis-

Originally Posted by enigma586

they should really take the dmp2 tag off of these, its clearly a marketing ploy. i don't care what anyone says there is nothing defining about the Vs. plus if it must be a pack, the raging bulls pack isn't that bad of a name. what ever my rant for the day
how so? playin in the v's was apart of a defining moment in his career if u didnt no thus the name DMP/Raging Bull/Double Nickel pack(5+5)

they should just re release the og dmp, but dif colorways... like space jam xi, and all black vi's

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

The black V look kinda like the V on the right hand side.

air-jordan-unreleased-samples-1.jpg

air-jordan-unreleased-samples-2.jpg
da white/navy 5s are fire
pimp.gif
but if it dem 5s prt of da packden laces need changin cus dat will be my resolution 2 my metallic 5 issue

there is another pack dropping wit two pairs of 5's--one pair is red and the other looks wild,i think the gatorade colors--but the first hot jb release ina while

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

The black V look kinda like the V on the right hand side.

air-jordan-unreleased-samples-1.jpg
JB should have release those V instead of the burgundy's

yeah i know right i would of kept mines by now

THATS A BET. LOVE EM BOTH. WAS GONE GET EM EVEN WITH THE OTHER 5s! now just want em even more!! they look like a reverse of the burgundy's.str8 lovin em

Hmm, imagine if they created some Denim Vs? That would be cool, don't flame unless you actually see the product which might never happen.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Hmm, imagine if they created some Denim Vs? That would be cool, don't flame unless you actually see the product which might never happen.

Smack your self.

red ones look like they could be some sweet summer shoes
black ones are okay dont know if they are worthy of a title such as "DMP"

Back
Top Bottom