preview of dmp2 'raging bull'

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by enigma586

they should really take the dmp2 tag off of these, its clearly a marketing ploy. i don't care what anyone says there is nothing defining about the Vs. plus if it must be a pack, the raging bulls pack isn't that bad of a name. what ever my rant for the day
how so? playin in the v's was apart of a defining moment in his career if u didnt no thus the name DMP/Raging Bull/Double Nickel pack(5+5)
i'm sorry i don't follow what did mj do in the Vs. i know he score what 63?, but i mean hes put up 60+ before that. and aside from thatall he did is get knocked out the playoffs by the bad boys for the 3rd straight time.

I'm definitely coppin probably just for the red pair. not sure why jb is putting red shoe strings on those. That's over the top. Will be switchin withblack laces.

cred goes to spinalbeats
pimp.gif

This will be the first pack I'll purchase (and first J's I've bought from a store) since the first DMP.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

cred goes to spinalbeats
pimp.gif
Great shoe. 1 problem though... The netting on some of my other V's have yellowed a bit
grin.gif
. What can I do to stop it?
grin.gif

Great shoe though, thanks for posting them.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

cred goes to spinalbeats
pimp.gif
Great shoe. 1 problem though... The netting on some of my other V's have yellowed a bit
grin.gif
. What can I do to stop it?
grin.gif

Great shoe though, thanks for posting them.

laugh.gif
I hear you
I'd say don't expect these to yellow too easily...kind of like the green bean 5s

wow, i have been dreamin of a dmp 2 that would be as great as the first, but after seeing these pictures?
I mean i know its a sample but *$# happened?
first of all what the **** is up with the tongue, 2nd, 2 v's?? and the colors?
*$# i guess it will have some gold like the vi's when the netting yellows lol

easy passs

I'm just skeptical of any hints given by the insiders. The pics look dope don't get me wrong sons,
but when was the last time there was a retro like that? I'm only being real.
Just one question 2 the insider, whats the catch? 350 retail or more?
stains on my suede out of the box? pre-crease? Just warn me what 2 expect the worst
I'll cop anyone, satisfaction guaranteed
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I'm just skeptical of any hints given by the insiders. The pics look dope don't get me wrong sons,
but when was the last time there was a retro like that? I'm only being real.
Just one question 2 the insider, whats the catch? 350 retail or more?
stains on my suede out of the box? pre-crease? Just warn me what 2 expect the worst
I'll cop anyone, satisfaction guaranteed
tongue.gif

These drop on 5.30.09...just like the pictures you see...

Red Suede/Black
Black 3M reflective

$310.00 MSRP

Tees to go with them are dope!

Pretty simple...

As far as the stains and creases...yes...just like Jordan's from the 80's and 90's, Air Max 95's...really, EVERY shoe ever...there will be somecreased out of the box, there will be some glue stains, especially where the upper meets the midsole...

Get over it...OGs were FAR from perfect...they had all of the same problems you are calling out, only difference...there was no Internet or Niketalk for peopleto get on an #%**! and complain about irrelevant details...

JM

Back
Top Bottom