PRICE CHECK - 1985 OG AIR JORDAN 1 WHITE/RED

$175..SMDH.. Dude you will be lucky to get that back after all of your time trying to "restore" some beaters. These have 0 collecting value.

Good luck on the restoration! But yeah you definitely got swindled on the price lol

I appreciate the feedback! I guess getting swindled will just motivate me to do a better job on the resto. Could you help me on a price to list once I'm done?

I would love to know how you intend to restore these, specifically the rubber around the front midsole and the cracked leather on the ankles... Fimo modeling clay and a sharpie?

Please post pics when you're done.

Last edited:
I would love to know how you intend to restore these, specifically the rubber around the front midsole and the cracked leather on the ankles... Fimo modeling clay and a sharpie?

Please post pics when you're done.
Right... Kids these days mix up "restore" and "clean them up".. It's like thinking you can restore a totaled car..Some things are just too far gone.

Jeez things look like they will crumble if you breathe on them.... Super beaters. I agree they are just too far gone

I emailed the seller (based in Britain) to touch base about the shipping, and he replied he hadn't shipped yet so I got a full refund. Thank you guys for your help and for saving me money. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom