Price for jordan 13s

Paid $200 (my first jordan ever) how much can i sell them for un used try get some cash so i can buy more shoes and sell more

Last edited:
Pretty certain this is a troll thread...

But just in case it isn't...

1. They are supposed to be Air Jordan XIs (11s) -not 13s

2. They are very poor fakes, you need to try and get your $200 back from whoever sold them to you because you won't be able to resell them

Paid $200 (my first jordan ever) how much can i sell them for un used try get some cash so i can buy more shoes and sell more
So much for your first venture as an aspiring reseller. You're already down $200 bro. Tough luck. Try to return it ASAP if you can coz there's no way those shoes are gonna sell for more than $50 unless you try to fool someone (which is bad... really bad!). Seeing that you don't even know the correct name of those shoes, my advice is stay away from Js and try to make money elsewhere. You've got a long way to go from fully understanding what you're getting yourself into.

NO!NO! Stay in the game and let me be your advisor. I can hook you up with a direct connect from China!

My bad I got confused with the jordan retro 13's sorry. Is it really fake? 
frown.gif
frown.gif
 and I saw a few of my friend sell jordan retros like these and made some easy money so I thought I would try also

Last edited:
So much for your first venture as an aspiring reseller. You're already down $200 bro. Tough luck. Try to return it ASAP if you can coz there's no way those shoes are gonna sell for more than $50 unless you try to fool someone (which is bad... really bad!). Seeing that you don't even know the correct name of those shoes, my advice is stay away from Js and try to make money elsewhere. You've got a long way to go from fully understanding what you're getting yourself into.
and I know a few friend who made like a lot after buying some jordans retros like these so I thought I could also

and I know a few friend who made like a lot after buying some jordans retros like these so I thought I could also
get tips from your friend if you really want to go through with reselling since he/she already found some success in doing it. the first thing you gotta be sure of is the authenticity of the shoes you are purchasing (especially online). the best thing you could do is to consult someone with good knowledge of Jordans before making any purchase. also, try to cop during official release dates from legit online sites (footlocker.com, eastbay.com, nike.com, finishline.com, etc.) or shoe stores in the mall. that's the best way to be 100% sure than the shoes are legit. keep track of the release dates and mark it down on your calendar or something. there are a lot of fakes/replicas/variants, b-grades, and questionable shoes out there and honestly, even people with years of experience with Js can still be fooled by really really good replicas if they don't look at every detail of the shoe very closely. once you accidentally purchase fakes or b-grades and can't return them, you automatically lose money which defeats the whole point of reselling shoes. it's a very tricky, crazy, and hyped up market. good luck!

Last edited:
get tips from your friend if you really want to go through with reselling since he/she already found some success in doing it. the first thing you gotta be sure of is the authenticity of the shoes you are purchasing (especially online). the best thing you could do is to consult someone with good knowledge of Jordans before making any purchase. also, try to cop during official release dates from legit online sites (footlocker.com, eastbay.com, nike.com, finishline.com, etc.) or shoe stores in the mall. that's the best way to be 100% sure than the shoes are legit. keep track of the release dates and mark it down on your calendar or something. there are a lot of fakes/replicas/variants, b-grades, and questionable shoes out there and honestly, even people with years of experience with Js can still be fooled by really really good replicas if they don't look at every detail of the shoe very closely. once you accidentally purchase fakes or b-grades and can't return them, you automatically lose money which defeats the whole point of reselling shoes. it's a very tricky, crazy, and hyped up market. good luck!
The best thing he copuld do..... Man don't encourage this! This dude could get seriously hurt, if he did a meet up or trade. Plus reselling is bad enough, then cats on here trying to give him advice on it.

The best thing he copuld do..... Man don't encourage this! This dude could get seriously hurt, if he did a meet up or trade. Plus reselling is bad enough, then cats on here trying to give him advice on it.
I wasn't trying to encourage him. Read my first reply:

"So much for your first venture as an aspiring reseller. You're already down $200 bro. Tough luck. Try to return it ASAP if you can coz there's no way those shoes are gonna sell for more than $50 unless you try to fool someone (which is bad... really bad!). Seeing that you don't even know the correct name of those shoes, my advice is stay away from Js and try to make money elsewhere. You've got a long way to go from fully understanding what you're getting yourself into."

I was actually strongly discouraging him to even think about starting to go into reselling seeing that he has no knowledge at all of Jordans. But he seemed to be kinda forcing it and wanted to do it so the least I could do is tell him how to make sure that he spends his money on legit/authentic kicks. I wasn't teaching him how to be a reseller and I'm sure as hell didn't want him to get hurt. I was merely telling him what to do so he won't make the same mistake again of buying fake Jordans like what he did in this post (bought fake bred 11s for $200). And as far as reselling goes, I told him to just ask his friend about it. Don't blame anything on me. I ain't a reseller and I do hate resellers coz they're the ones to blame (along with the hypebeasts) for screwing up the current shoe scene/game.

Last edited:
How am i going get hurt for selling a pair of shoes? and what wrong selling something for more money pretty sure all of you have done it

Why does it matter if I resell shoe? im sure all you guys did it before and how am I going get seriously hurt from selling shoes locally? they're just shoes not like drugs or something

Why does it matter if I resell shoe? im sure all you guys did it before and how am I going get seriously hurt from selling shoes locally? they're just shoes not like drugs or something
I think what he's trying to say is that people actually get jacked, beat up, and even killed because of shoes. This could happen during local meetups or when people camp out for shoes then get followed home from the store. This is not unusual particularly in dangerous neighborhoods and when the shoes involved are really rare and pricey.

Last edited:
Also, if someone has bought gas or taken time out their day to come meet you with some fake shoes they are going to be pissed. Plus, they might just think that you are trying to make a fool out of them. Either way man shoes aren't the business people make them out to be.

Back
Top Bottom