Price/Legit Check on 2012 Cement IVs

personally I dont like the look of them.. The GMs of this style were close but one of the major tells was the pre yellowed netting and another was crooked tongues.. These look  like they could be them just worn.. Im not saying some legit pairs have not yellowed by now - but my personal pair has been worn 40+ times and still has white nets if that helps.

Last edited:
So you're saying these look like GM's cause of the yellowing and the tongue? The seller said he has OG box. Should I pass if they are 120-150?

personally I dont like the look of them.. The GMs of this style were close but one of the major tells was the pre yellowed netting and another was crooked tongues.. These look  like they could be them just worn.. Im not saying some legit pairs have not yellowed by now - but my personal pair has been worn 40+ times and still has white nets if that helps.
I dont know Timmy...normally I agree with you 100%. This pair to me looks good. Not a single widow's peak on the whole shoe. That's almost never gonna happen with a GM pair. Also, the stitching on the tongue patch is PERFECT...another detail that usually GM falls short on. I think they're most likely legit. Would I pay 150? Nah....pair is too worn. I wouldn't go above 130 for those.

Can't tell if they legit or not need better pics but I wudnt copp they really used u can find better imo

They look legit from pics mayn but that yellowing mine also ain't yellow and I wore them plenty, the legit ones have twentytwelve printed on side of tongue idk if fakes did that too tho, wat I wud pay no more than 130 like dude said above just giving my input

Are you guys talking about yellowing on the tongue or the netting? The netting doesnt seem yellowed to me, but i dont know

Trust me...The netting is yellow... AK i underlined and bold cased the word "look" in my comment to try and avoid confusion. I didnt mean OPs pair was fake I just stated I didnt like the look of the netting..

OP watch this.   again IM NOT saying your pair pictured is fake. Im just informing you of the early release pre yellow net GMs that at this point should look about the color of the nets on the ones you posted. Personally I would pass either way.

Also dont forget the thumbs up for people you feel helped.

Back
Top Bottom