Prime Iron Mike VS Alpha Silverback Gorilla Vol. "I pay 15k to fight a gorilla"

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

The real question is, would a gorilla beat Bruce Lee considering the way some of you talk about him
laugh.gif

I was about to post that
I know there are some dudes who would go with Bruce over the Gorilla
Bruce via Dragon Kick
Superman > Gorilla > Bruce > Tyson

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

If I ever leave NYC, I'm def getting a shotgun. Aint no Gorri;a running up on me like that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm trying to imagine a fight between a gorilla and grizzly bear. I feel like the gorilla would win that, too.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

If I ever leave NYC, I'm def getting a shotgun. Aint no Gorri;a running up on me like that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm trying to imagine a fight between a gorilla and grizzly bear. I feel like the gorilla would win that, too.
Grizzly is like 750lbs. Gorilla is like 400.

When comparing monsters, pointing at the bigger one is perfectly acceptable research.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Grizzly is like 750lbs. Gorilla is like 400.

When comparing monsters, pointing at the bigger one is perfectly acceptable research.
True, but I think that weight factor would only come into play if the bear got on top of the gorilla.

Although a bear could stand up and be face to face, it would only be able to swipe its claws, bite and try to tackle the gorilla. On the other hand, thegorilla is faster and can grab, bite, swing and jump. Would be interesting...

Which one has a more powerful bite?
nerd.gif
(Probably the bear)

EDIT:

Answer
[h2]The Gorilla is equipped with 2 inch canine teeth & a 1300 lb bite force. The grizzly bear's bite force can be up to 1200 lbs.[/h2]
[h2][/h2]
eek.gif

EDIT 2:

[table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]
very muscular legs, which allows them to reach speeds of up to 35 miles per hour for a short distance.
eek.gif
Didn't know bears were THAT fast!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Said it once, and i'll say it again... Gorilla > Bear

Back
Top Bottom