Prime Iron Mike VS Alpha Silverback Gorilla Vol. "I pay 15k to fight a gorilla"

Before:

20091111-tows-charla-nash-1-290x218.jpg

After: (NOT FOR THE SQEAMISH)

Spoiler [+]
20091111-tows-charla-nash-3-290x218.jpg

And this was a chimp. Not a Silverback Gorilla. It could probably literally tear a human in half.

My-T.

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

that gorilla just dragged himall casually likea branch. I think people forget that adult gorillas are massive, you may think a 5ft-6ft gorilla isnt all thattall but its going be 400-500lbs of muscle. These are wild animals unlike us domesticated humans, their primal instincts to either kill or be killed has letthem survive for millions of years compared to the couple hundred years of modern man.

I don't care how hard tyson punches, he wont last 10 seconds in a cage with a raging male. The shear force from its swing would likely dislocate tysonsneck bones and it will continue pounding on him until he is mangled.

some people think tyson is god, probably believe he would ko an elephant or a grizzly bear.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Before:

Spoiler [+]

And this was a chimp. Not a Silverback Gorilla. It could probably literally tear a human in half.

My-T.
Pshhh. Takes a real chimp to beat up a woman
grin.gif

Before:
evander-Holyfield.jpg

Spoiler [+]
holyfields-ear.jpg

evander%20holyfield.jpg

And Mike wasn't even hungry
smh.gif
If he was Evander would be missing half his skull

Originally Posted by Seattle206

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

that gorilla just dragged himall casually likea branch. I think people forget that adult gorillas are massive, you may think a 5ft-6ft gorilla isnt all that tall but its going be 400-500lbs of muscle. These are wild animals unlike us domesticated humans, their primal instincts to either kill or be killed has let them survive for millions of years compared to the couple hundred years of modern man.

I don't care how hard tyson punches, he wont last 10 seconds in a cage with a raging male. The shear force from its swing would likely dislocate tysons neck bones and it will continue pounding on him until he is mangled.

some people think tyson is god, probably believe he would ko an elephant or a grizzly bear.
Tyson is god
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

The real question is, would a gorilla beat Bruce Lee considering the way some of you talk about him
laugh.gif

I was about to post that
I know there are some dudes who would go with Bruce over the Gorilla

The realest question is, would a small town be able to stop a silverback on PCP?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

FIRST OFF: on a show on animal planet they have said all that talk about chimps being stronger is FALSE!
they are way stronger than a human their size
grin.gif
which is like 4ft?
so a strong guy is more than enough for a chimp. even though all chimps do is bite, and rip your testicles off.
now...
a gorilla with gloves on and a muzzle vs prime iron mike..
that is a toss up.. but mike FTW.
technique wins strength anyday.
grin.gif

In tests at the Bronx Zoo in 1924, a dynamometer - a scale that measures the mechanical force of a pull on a spring - was erected in the monkey house. A 165-pound male chimpanzee named "Boma" registered a pull of 847 pounds, using only his right hand (although he did have his feet braced against the wall, being somewhat hip, in his simian way, to the principles of leverage). A 165-pound man, by comparison, could manage a one-handed pull of about 210 pounds. Even more frightening, a female chimp, weighing a mere 135 pounds and going by the name of Suzette, checked in with a one-handed pull of 1,260 pounds. (She was in a fit of passion at the time; one shudders to think what her boyfriend must have looked like next morning.) In dead lifts, chimps have been known to manage weights of 600 pounds without even breaking into a sweat.
exactly
grin.gif

give me a test were a chimp is somewhat standing straight pulling LIKE a human does.
plus i know a chimp isnt going to throw punches MAYBE big looping hooks and hammer fist. they just bite and tear.
ME vs A CHIMP WITH GLOVES ON AND A MUZZLE....
I WOULD WIN!
laugh.gif
Out of the corner of her eye, LaDonna suddenly noticed a large form about forty feet away. It was a chimpanzee, a young adult male, somehow out of his cage, and he was glaring at her. The chimp held her gaze for a moment, and then charged. St. James rushed to his wife. The animal barreled into LaDonna's back, knocking her into St. James. She wrapped her arms around her husband's neck, but the chimpanzee locked his jaws around the thumb of her left hand. With a single, ferocious jerk of his neck, he tore it off.

St. James threw his hysterical wife under the picnic table and pushed her further underneath as the chimp tried to pursue her. LaDonna was screaming commands - "No! Stop! Sit!" - in a desperate bid to stop him. The remaining cake was on the table, still in its box, but the chimp didn't go for it. Instead he went after St. James.

As St. James confronted the chimp, the six-two former running back turned to find a second chimp - also a male, this one older and bigger - bearing down on him as well. With both hands, he pushed the bigger animal. Both chimps pounced. One of the animals grabbed him in a bear hug before chomping into the bone above his right eyebrow. He then stuck his finger in St. James's right eye, gouging it out. The same animal clamped his teeth onto St. James's nose, biting it off, as the other chimp chewed away at St. James's fingers. In the melee, one of the chimps dug in his claws and ripped the skin off the right side of St. James's face, causing it to flop over and cover his left eye, temporarily blinding him. One of the primates sunk his teeth into St. James's skull. He then closed his jaws on St. James's mouth, ripping off his lips and most of his teeth. St. James tried to put one of his hands down the animal's throat, but the chimp just kept chewing on it and chewing on it, and he couldn't get it out.

St. James fell to the ground, no longer able to defend himself, and for at least five minutes, the mauling continued as he lay helpless. One of the chimps gnawed on his buttocks and bit off his genitals. They ravaged his left foot, leaving it shredded. Blood poured from his body, and LaDonna was screaming. It looked as if they were eating him alive. Finally, LaDonna's screams drew the owners' son-in-law, Mark Carruthers, who came running armed with a .45-caliber revolver. After struggling to find a clean shot, he opened fire on the younger primate. The shot had no apparent effect, and Carruthers raced back to his house, a few dozen yards away, to reload with more-powerful ammunition. When Carruthers returned, he focused on the older male, the prime aggressor. Kneeling down, he shot him once in the head from close range. As the animal fell to the ground, the younger chimp began dragging St. James's mutilated body down a hill leading away from Moe's cage. Dirt filled St. James's lungs and seeped into his bloody openings.

For the briefest of moments, LaDonna looked toward Moe. He was sitting in the corner of his cage, frozen, seemingly stunned.

The lone chimp continued tearing at St. James's limp body with his teeth until Carruthers caught up to him and shot him once in the chest, ending the attack. St. James, lying facedown, felt the lifeless animal fall on his back.
http://www.esquire.com/features/chimpanzee-attack-0409-3#ixzz0WokyNjN3
You sure you can take a chimp?

Damn.
eek.gif

Did he survive?
Yeah, they actually have a photo of him in the article. After that, I'll never look at chimps the same way.

Spoiler [+]
st-james-davis-0409-lg.JPG

eek.gif

Before:

Spoiler [+]

My-T.
Damn.
eek.gif

Before:

Spoiler [+]

My-T.

saw this on Oprah...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

The real question is, would a gorilla beat Bruce Lee considering the way some of you talk about him
laugh.gif

I was about to post that
I know there are some dudes who would go with Bruce over the Gorilla
Bruce via Dragon Kick

roll.gif

I'm dying at the thought of a Gorilla fighting Mike Tyson and that thing literally ripping him in two. is that wrong?

This is a +!%*#%# 400 pound gorilla the king of the jungle.

The real question is...

Grizzly Bear or Silverback Gorilla?

Back
Top Bottom