Prince, Passes Away at 57.

RIP to one of the best to ever do it 
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif

Right there with you. One of my GOAT flicks.

"Phillip?!?!? Hey man whus hapnin' Phil"

"Gimme kiss baby"

:lol:

Glad I could find a laugh in this thread.

****** day.

Can't forget Chappelle's show Prince sketches too...

Last edited:
Charlie Murphy x Dave Chappelle need to be at the funeral.
I one more story.

Last edited:
Dope seeing the diversity of artists paying respect.

A true artist's artist.

Right there with you. One of my GOAT flicks.

"Phillip?!?!? Hey man whus hapnin' Phil"

"Gimme kiss baby"

:lol:

Glad I could find a laugh in this thread.

****** day.

Can't forget Chappelle's show Prince sketches too...

Fam, I still say "SHOOT THE J....SHOOT IT" during pick up games in the exact same vocal inflection used in the True Hollywood Stories sketch.

Last edited:
I think it was flu and it was too serious to beat without medicine and he's been a Jehovah's Witness for a long time now and they don't believe in any medical treatment. I think his religion got in the way.

Just to be clear, that's not true at all. Jehovah's Witnesses do seek medical treatment, just like anyone else. Anything except blood transfusions.

With that said, we lost a legend. Going to rock out to my Prince playlist for the rest of the day.

wow MTV is playing actual music videos right now, a legend had to die for that to happen

turned on just in time to catch Raspberry Beret, one of my all time favorites

Well with MJ and Prince gone, I won't shed a tear for any other celeb. Moms called me and broke the news crying so hard. Had me feeling like I lost a relative. In her eyes she did.

Don't know how legit this is, but found this on another forum, someone re-posting another post from just a few days ago:
posted april 18th:

MediaTakeOut.com just received word that a VERY popular African-American celebrity - who has recently been in the news - now has what is being described as AIDS. Obviously since we are not able to 100% confirm the story - we're going to leave it as a Blind Item. We want to make it clear we are NOT talking about Magic Johnson. This report REALLY hurt our heart. According to a person EXTREMELY CLOSE to the situation, the celebrity, who is known for having a very EXTREME sexual past reportedly contracted the illness sometime in the 1990s. He kept the illness quiet but began taking his medication RELIGIOUSLY up until about two years ago. Here's what we're told by a VERY trusted entertainment insider: "[The celebrity] believed that he was cured, and he had some crazy [religious] people who told him that God cured him. So he stopped taking his medication and the sickness came back. Now doctors say he's dying, and there is nothing anyone can do about it." We're told that the celebrity is expected to get sicker and sicker, and eventually pass. It can happen as soon as the summer. Very sad news.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom