Prince, Passes Away at 57.

The Bangles and Sinead owe Prince everything in life.
I know it's a valid argument MJ vs Prince, take a side, but no one can argue his greatness. To me it's like comparing Pepsi or Coke, people have their preferences, but are iconic. I prefer Prince and Coke for different reasons people prefer MJ and Pepsi, but we all appreciate the greatness that both artists bought to the table, I just hate he had to go. The void is too vast, the man was larger than life.

RIP smh im about to bang out in the whip to prince right now ..

not a conspiracy nut but this is just another big "coicidence" sad celebs gotta be careful the message they spread 
mean.gif

Prince wrote so many hits people have no clue he was a part of.
This man is the inspiration for literally all my creative energy and I keep thinking I'll feel better about it but I watch a different video of him and start tearing up immediately every time.
This is so ******** man.

the only prince music video on youtube

from his later work

it was good but it didn't have the spark of the music he made in the early mid and late 80's

Last edited:
Listening to them play alot of Princes hits on the radio and im realizin this dude had super influence on Kendrick Lamar's music. Prolly why he tried to get him on his last album.

Last edited:
Some of you might have seen this clip, but it's a snipet of Prince being interview by Tavis Smiley.

RIP Prince

Prince showed the world that you don't need LA or NYC to be great. He was Minneapolis Minnesota born and bred. If you wanted a hit you had to go to frigid Minnesota.

Rest in paradise.

"Bumps Scandalous from the Batman Soundtrack

Last edited:
RIP PRINCE :frown:

Dudes need to stop posting pics o Chapelle dressed as Prince saying RIP....**** is kind of disrespectful bros

Back
Top Bottom