Proof That It's Not Forrest's Son????

I've never heard that it wasn't his son.

I think people just accused Jenny of being a bustdown, and that she lied to Forrest.

If anything there's more proof that he is Forrest's son, when they were fishing they both had the same head lean at the end.

She was still a jump after she had sex with Forrest. It wasn't until she found out she had HIV/AIDS that she stopped her lifestyle. Huge possibility thatits not his kid but you don't need to be the biological father to be a good dad.

Pretty sure this rumor exists because in the book Little Forrest was black. But Forrest, being a little slow, doesn't realize what this means.

The movie tried to make Jenny less of a villain and took this out. I think the movie version implies that it actually is Forrest's.

That's what I heard anyway.

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

Pretty sure this rumor exists because in the book Little Forrest was black. But Forrest, being a little slow, doesn't realize what this means.

The movie tried to make Jenny less of a villain and took this out. I think the movie version implies that it actually is Forrest's.

That's what I heard anyway.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

You're wrong for that fam. Real Wrong
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Pretty sure this rumor exists because in the book Little Forrest was black.

eek.gif
I had no idea of this.
roll.gif
I'm on the same boat I never even heard of Little Forrest being black although when you think about it Jenny was down with the Pantherpartyfor a good while so its not really thatbig a surprise she would have a black son...... Forrest lost for that one but I still respect any man who raisessomeone elses son as their own.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

smh.gif

You're wrong for that fam. Real Wrong
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We all knew she was a jump but *%@

is that true? i might have to go get the book...

i never thought lil Forrest was his...

she was just to out there and only came home when she was sick...and she knew Forrest would provide for that lil boy

Back
Top Bottom