Proper reaction after a girl punches you in the neck?

Last night in Philly(Manyunk) my boy and I go to Jimmy All Stars to grab a pizza @ 2 am; drunk munchies of course. We roll in and we stroll up to the frontand he starts reading the menu; he proceeds to start singing about strombolis and pizzas (rather well in fact, to my surprise), and the girls next to us startlaughing except for one in their group. The girls says, "Shut the *$*! up so I can order a !@@*%%$ pizza!"

So my boy was like whatever, makes fun of her for getting mad, and just starts laughing in general. So the girl takes a big wind up and punches him in theneck, and I of course started laughing hysterically
roll.gif
, cuz it lookedliterally in slow motion, that wind up was like Tim Tebow throwing the football!

So of course my boy was like whatever, but I was wondering, would he be right to backhand her in this situation? Hmmmmm.....

If you did, 90% chance you'd spend the weekend in jail. So I don't think it's worth it to get amped up over someone stupid.

me: "%+%+%" *pushes her back*
***snaps back to reality***
me: man @%#% this, I'm out
*leaves*

that would be my reaction, I aint going to jail over some random chick hitting me lightly, now if she was some body builder type chick and I felt threatened orsomething, I'm letting my anger get the best of me and it's on.

What's with all the "what to do when a girl hits you" threads, man the @%#% up and don't let it get that far, don't let them hit you,unless you hitting or wrestling
devil.gif

An random broad off the street? Hell yea she would have got the back hand! Trying to #@#! up my high
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif

follow her out the store, and stomp her head into the pavement.

then go back in the pizza place, order, then eat.

Impulsive action would be to return the favor, but it's not worth it considering the possible jail time(even for a couple of days) and lawyer fees.

Where did you go out in Manayunk, my friend?

I am a big fan of the burrito spot late night. Either that or Zesty's. Chicken cheesteaks there are nice.

Originally Posted by hugebird

I am a big fan of the burrito spot late night. Either that or Zesty's. Chicken cheesteaks there are nice.
Just getting out of a house party in near Brewpub; we were trying to keep the extreme DUI driving to a minimum. What burrito spot are you talkingabout?

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by hugebird

Just getting out of a house party in near Brewpub; we were trying to keep the extreme DUI driving to a minimum. What burrito spot are you talking about?
The one right by Pitchers. It's really good.

Strangely enough, some girl punched my boy in the face outside of the Zesty's one night, and I had to keep him from choking her lifeless.

I was actually at the Brew Pub last night. I hate that *%@%*%% place.

Back
Top Bottom