Props to whoever that came up with BBQ sauce....

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

pimp.gif
Im gettin some BBQ tonight... Place called Dinosaur BBQ. (NY NTers should know something about it... They have location in Harlem, Albany and Rochester)
Syracuse Dinosaur BBQ > All.

pimp.gif
Im gettin some BBQ tonight... Place called Dinosaur BBQ. (NY NTers should know something about it... They have location in Harlem, Albany and Rochester)

real talk when i was in cuba the only thing they had from home was hp sauce cause its made by their own company not american i guess....but damn it saved my life from that tasteless meat they call food

real talk when i was in cuba the only thing they had from home was hp sauce cause its made by their own company not american i guess....but damn it saved my life from that tasteless meat they call food

Originally Posted by Furrell

pimp.gif

Preach 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

pimp.gif

Preach 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

yeah, BBQ Sauce is the truth.

this.

when it runs out, hot sauce from the chinese restaurants. if there is none, ketchup will have to do

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

yeah, BBQ Sauce is the truth.

this.

when it runs out, hot sauce from the chinese restaurants. if there is none, ketchup will have to do

Back
Top Bottom