Props to whoever that came up with BBQ sauce....

Originally Posted by AirThompson

A1 sauce needed a thread first lol.

For real. I used to hate A1 too but now I am all about it. I can just eat that with steak and nothing else for the rest of my life and I'd be happy.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

A1 sauce needed a thread first lol.

For real. I used to hate A1 too but now I am all about it. I can just eat that with steak and nothing else for the rest of my life and I'd be happy.

CIMG3447.JPG

I find excuses to put this sauce on anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by jdi23

throw like a teaspoon in my spaghetti sauce. oh yeah

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Well I make my own sauce and its one of the ingredients. 
laugh.gif
Its not overpowering, but you can definitely taste it.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by jdi23

throw like a teaspoon in my spaghetti sauce. oh yeah

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Well I make my own sauce and its one of the ingredients. 
laugh.gif
Its not overpowering, but you can definitely taste it.

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

real talk when i was in cuba the only thing they had from home was hp sauce cause its made by their own company not american i guess....but damn it saved my life from that tasteless meat they call food
eek.gif
 is authentic cuban food much different than what passes for cuban food here in the states????

tasteless is the last word i would use to describe cuban food (atleast what I know of it)

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

real talk when i was in cuba the only thing they had from home was hp sauce cause its made by their own company not american i guess....but damn it saved my life from that tasteless meat they call food
eek.gif
 is authentic cuban food much different than what passes for cuban food here in the states????

tasteless is the last word i would use to describe cuban food (atleast what I know of it)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

pimp.gif
Im gettin some BBQ tonight... Place called Dinosaur BBQ. (NY NTers should know something about it... They have location in Harlem, Albany and Rochester)

Ive never been there but Ive heard great things about it.

Dunno if I should get some Pulled Pork shoulder or Ribs or what but its gonna be
pimp.gif
im sure.
That place is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

pimp.gif
Im gettin some BBQ tonight... Place called Dinosaur BBQ. (NY NTers should know something about it... They have location in Harlem, Albany and Rochester)

Ive never been there but Ive heard great things about it.

Dunno if I should get some Pulled Pork shoulder or Ribs or what but its gonna be
pimp.gif
im sure.
That place is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom