Props to whoever that came up with BBQ sauce....

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

pimp.gif
Im gettin some BBQ tonight... Place called Dinosaur BBQ. (NY NTers should know something about it... They have location in Harlem, Albany and Rochester)

Ive never been there but Ive heard great things about it.

Dunno if I should get some Pulled Pork shoulder or Ribs or what but its gonna be
pimp.gif
im sure.
That place is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dinosaur BBQ is hands down the best BBQ in NY. Make sure you get the Donkey Punch (drink)
pimp.gif

Is it the new location? I heard they moved recently.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

pimp.gif
Im gettin some BBQ tonight... Place called Dinosaur BBQ. (NY NTers should know something about it... They have location in Harlem, Albany and Rochester)

Dunno if I should get some Pulled Pork shoulder or Ribs or what but its gonna be
pimp.gif
im sure.
That place is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dinosaur BBQ is hands down the best BBQ in NY. Make sure you get the Donkey Punch (drink)
pimp.gif

Is it the new location? I heard they moved recently.

damn fraij, i've always wanted to try Dinosaur BBQ, i've heard it's poppin' but it might be a conspiracy. lemme know how it was.

damn fraij, i've always wanted to try Dinosaur BBQ, i've heard it's poppin' but it might be a conspiracy. lemme know how it was.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
im sure.
pimp.gif
 bout to get dressed and hit dinosaurs up

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
im sure.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
im sure.
pimp.gif

Another banging spot for good BBQ in Manhattan is a place called Blue Smoke...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Try that place and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Try their Calamari for the appetizer and then you can choose out of like 3 of the top BBQ styles in the United States... I think is was Texas, Memphis, and Kansas City type, but not to sure about that.

I understand they also have a Blue Smoke in the Mets Stadium in Queens, but I've never been to that one so I can't say but if the one in Manhattan is any indication then it should be pretty good to.

I'm going to give Dinosaur BBQ a try too then and see how they are.

On to the topic though... yeah Sweet Baby Ray's you guys on here put me on to that sauce... no turning back since that %%@% was like made by Jesus himself it's so good
laugh.gif

I've tried Famous Dave's also, and that BBQ sauce was exceptional as well... always good to have choices.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
im sure.
pimp.gif

Another banging spot for good BBQ in Manhattan is a place called Blue Smoke...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Try that place and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Try their Calamari for the appetizer and then you can choose out of like 3 of the top BBQ styles in the United States... I think is was Texas, Memphis, and Kansas City type, but not to sure about that.

I understand they also have a Blue Smoke in the Mets Stadium in Queens, but I've never been to that one so I can't say but if the one in Manhattan is any indication then it should be pretty good to.

I'm going to give Dinosaur BBQ a try too then and see how they are.

On to the topic though... yeah Sweet Baby Ray's you guys on here put me on to that sauce... no turning back since that %%@% was like made by Jesus himself it's so good
laugh.gif

I've tried Famous Dave's also, and that BBQ sauce was exceptional as well... always good to have choices.

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

a friend of mine told me if you're out of BBQ sauce...... you can make one.......

-soy sauce
-ketchup

BOOM !!!! homemade bbq sauce

Is your friend, by any chance, Filipino?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

a friend of mine told me if you're out of BBQ sauce...... you can make one.......

-soy sauce
-ketchup

BOOM !!!! homemade bbq sauce

Is your friend, by any chance, Filipino?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom