[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

pimp.gif

I have yet to hear from MiamiThug yet...

PaidnDade, Droopy add me today.
I'll be on late tonight around 11, I already have you as a friend, we can practice a bit.
We already friends
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Can't do Thursday, my second right draft pick won't be here, so how about Sunday?

I'm down Saturday, and Sunday at night probably cuz I'm going to be at my cousins house. If I am at his house and the match is around that time I willgive you his PSN and I will play from there.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

pimp.gif

I'll be on late tonight around 11, I already have you as a friend, we can practice a bit.

Miamithug just hit me up through PM he's 90% sure he's good for tonight.

I'll probably get on around 10 just to get "warmed up." We're already friends on PSN so I'll invite you when you get on Droopy. Let's get it
pimp.gif
i'll be on around the same time.

i havent seen paidndade online in a while and i have yet run a full game of cod4 with noni121692

TEAM 2 lets do this!!!

Originally Posted by paidndade

pimp.gif

We already friends
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My bad...
laugh.gif
I don't use my o_BAD_RELIGION_o account much for COD.

Also, last picked person (in the draft) will sit-out first match if all 7 of us show up.

After the first match, person with the lowest score will sub out, and the other person will sub in. Let me know if that's alright.

That sounds fair. Doubt we'll get all 7 though. I have yet to see a full team show up. I assume I'm hosting?

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

That sounds fair. Doubt we'll get all 7 though. I have yet to see a full team show up. I assume I'm hosting?

I agree that's fair.
I hope you have a good connection, I hate when mine is yellow.
mad.gif

Cubs Davinci and LilTank0206 ive reached out on several occassions and havent heard anything back yet. im off to work will be back at 6 am ET. if i haventheard something from u by then im going to have to use some other ppl willing to play....good luck

Originally Posted by SoleSurvivor

Team 1 where u at? ill be on at 9pm pst. lets get some matches in.

yoyo we here. Im gettin used to playin hc tdm cuz i keep on rushin n %#!@ but i think im slowly perfectin my skills.

me n Beat was on the nite b4 n daema and me were playin yesterday till mad late.. they both on another level.. i still need to try a lil harder. i will b ontnite to mess around

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Cubs Davinci and LilTank0206 ive reached out on several occassions and havent heard anything back yet. im off to work will be back at 6 am ET. if i havent heard something from u by then im going to have to use some other ppl willing to play....good luck
Celtix, Boost assigned you a sub when he made up the matches, see if he is available. You can't just pull anyone in.... don't want you tolose on a technicality.

YO Team 2, I'll be on right before 10PM Pacific... I'm building Ikea furniture for my room.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

S4L3 wrote:
Team -3 ( The Gaming Messiah)- everyday after 4pm
Vintage Sole- available almost everyday after 11.00 pm eastern time
Anything 718
Prodigy 3
hbb14
Dreking1888- everyday after 9pm except thurs
soulfulb-mon-wed, anytime after 9pm est. going out of town thur-sat. will be back sun after 9pm est though....

Ok so Its looking like 5 guys on my team will be ready by sunday.

hbb
nerd.gif

Anything
nerd.gif

Boost if these guys don't answer by 11 tonight can I replace them?

Team 8 what ya'll looking like?

Sunday is good!

i wish we could spectate some of these matches....
i know some mass murdering is gonna be going on
roll.gif

That was horrible. Kicktionaire where were you? And I saw aace1 log in around 30 minutes late.

Team 2 A.K.A. Team G.M.A.R.
Too easy
pimp.gif

My helicop. finished of that first game.
Second game I did terrible
laugh.gif

Battousai locked it down though
pimp.gif

Good games Team 4.

Back
Top Bottom