[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

Good lord, Ray. You put in work that second game. 35-6
sick.gif

Just to clarify, if my team has all 7 players show, we sub out the lowest SCORE for the player waiting on the sidelines.

PaidnDade, because you finished last the 2nd game, you'll sit first game in round 2. You did great, though, and if we only have 6 show, you're in sostill show up. You'll be in the 2nd game no matter what.

Bring on the next pathetic excuse for a team. Its already over.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

sick.gif

Just to clarify, if my team has all 7 players show, we sub out the lowest SCORE for the player waiting on the sidelines.

PaidnDade, because you finished last the 2nd game, you'll sit first game in round 2. You did great, though, and if we only have 6 show, you're in so still show up. You'll be in the 2nd game no matter what.

ahem... I went 16-8 the first match and led the team... I don't get props?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

sick.gif

PaidnDade, because you finished last the 2nd game, you'll sit first game in round 2. You did great, though, and if we only have 6 show, you're in so still show up. You'll be in the 2nd game no matter what.

ahem... I went 16-8 the first match and led the team... I don't get props?
frown.gif
Nobody took a picture
laugh.gif

disgaea with the Lamar Odom reference
roll.gif

I don't mind coming off the bench. 2nd Round
pimp.gif

first game was my bad... i had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the match

2nd game... well yall already know. IM THE GREATEST!!!!

i would just like to say that everyone in our team is beastly

anyone take a pic?

im down to play whenever you guys are ready celtic add me im always online just been tryna finish up these summer school classes sorry

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

im down to play whenever you guys are ready celtic add me im always online just been tryna finish up these summer school classes sorry

man u must got a lot on ur plate u dont remember accepting my friend request? ur good. like i said make sure ur sunday's open though. thats when we goin......
good luck on ur finals
pimp.gif
. hopefully theyre not ur last this summer
nerd.gif

Ok so its looking like team 3 VS Team 8 will be Sunday at lets say 9pm est or 10 pm est???

Back
Top Bottom