[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

^ yup a gamefly offer it allows a friend to try gamefly out for 2 months for free. you might get an offer when you rip off the cover of the postage envelope

Word. Back to KZ2 after this tourny.

Also, word on the e-streets is the hackers that did COD4 in are also targeting WAW.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

This sh is ridiculous.
mad.gif

I'm done after the tourney.

Killzone 2 until MW2 drops, me thinks.

I'll be completing a bunch of half-finished games now, though, which is good.
ohwell.gif
this is what i'll be doing

i have about 5 - 6 games i havent finished

and i still havent opened valkyria chronicles

Man these hackers are out of control. Any word on the time tonight for Team 3 vs. Team 2?

I thought 6vs1 was at 6 PST/9EST
10 PST is like 1 EST no way we can fit 2 rounds at a reasonable time for eastcoast people.

Does Disgaea even know we doing 2 rounds today? Don't think he posted yet.

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

I thought 6vs1 was at 6 PST/9EST
10 PST is like 1 EST no way we can fit 2 rounds at a reasonable time for eastcoast people.

Does Disgaea even know we doing 2 rounds today? Don't think he posted yet.

didnt we play like 1AM EST last time?

i dont think i can make it until 8 PST

So.... I got a free ticket to Rock the Bells tonight (Big Boi, RZA, Cypress Hill, Nas, and Damian Marley)
embarassed.gif

It should be done by midnight eastern, hopefully I make it back in time... if not, damn.

I ain't missing that concert though...
laugh.gif

Chris, before you go, do me a solid and cop/steal a copy of Nastradamus, write "Repent, we will never forget this trash!!!" on the cover, and chuckit at his head. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Chris, before you go, do me a solid and cop/steal a copy of Nastradamus, write "Repent, we will never forget this trash!!!" on the cover, and chuck it at his head. Thanks.

roll.gif
Yea make it happen.
mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Round Three (Finals) Info
[/color]
Since you guys want to run the Finals immediately after the semi's, ill drop the Finals info now. For the first match it will consist ofHeadquarters, rules will be default and teams must be even. Your map will be:

shipment.jpg

You will play a total of 5 matches with needing only three wins to be crowned the PS3 COD4 Champions! After the winning team wins the first match, foryour next, you can select any two match types from this list
  • Team Deathmatch
  • Hardcore Team Deathmatch
  • Domination
  • Sabotage
  • Headquarters
  • Search and Destroy
  • Hardcore Search and Destroy
  • Hardcore Headquarters
Just like the first round, the wining captain get's to choose the map of play but the same map cannot be played twice and also the same game typecannot be played twice. When it comes to Domination, Sabotage, (HC)Headquarters and (HC)Search and Destroy, teams must be even. No advantage 6 on 4 or 7 on 6 ordeal. Captain gets to choose with player sits out but the nextmatch that same player cannot sit out again, he must rotate back in and someone else has to sit out. I usually ask for a picture of the final score after eachround but this time I am not requiring it and will accept your word if you win, if you want to takea picture anyways (braggin rights) go ahead and post it in the thread. Now, you have your info, lets see who wins itall![color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

Shipment?

11boin9.gif

Whats the official time for the 6/1 game? Are we sticking to 6pst?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Round Three (Finals) Info

[/color]
Since you guys want to run the Finals immediately after the semi's, ill drop the Finals info now. For the first match it will consist of Headquarters, rules will be default and teams must be even. Your map will be:

shipment.jpg

You will play a total of 5 matches
with needing only three wins to be crowned the PS3 COD4 Champions! After the winning team wins the first match, for your next, you can select any two match types from this list

• Team Deathmatch
  • Hardcore Team Deathmatch
  • Domination
  • Sabotage
  • Headquarters
  • Search and Destroy
  • Hardcore Search and Destroy
  • Hardcore Headquarters
Just like the first round, the wining captain get's to choose the map
of play but the
same map cannot be played twice and also the same game type cannot be
played twice. When it comes to Domination, Sabotage, (HC)Headquarters
and (HC)Search and
Destroy, teams must
be even. No advantage 6 on 4 or 7 on 6 ordeal. Captain gets to choose
with
player sits out but the next match that same player cannot sit out
again, he must rotate back in and someone else has to sit out. I
usually ask for a picture
of the final score after each round but this time I am not requiring it
and will accept your word if you win, if you want to take a picture anyways (braggin rights) go ahead and post it in the thread. Now, you have your info, lets see who wins it all![color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

SMH, Can all the Captains veto this map? Tourney #2 NT1 vs 8FTL finals went to 0-0 tie on the map. Its just a waste of time

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

So we playing at 10est or around 1est

7 PST/10 EST is good with me.

We still doing Finals tonight?
Don't think Arsnal and a few others on my team are willing to wait for 2v3 to finish.

Finals tonight still. Do it
happy.gif

I'll be on at 10 eastern to host y'alls match if you need a good connection.

Chris, you better be back from Rock the Bells in time
smh.gif

AND... get a picture of Slaughterhouse for me
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom